Subcool reports PNW Outdoor scene

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That hot chick is my wife and shes deff in many of my pics :)
We mainly use people to give size perspective of the plants.
These guys are not into posting big numbers and the weed leaves the premises so fast no one ever weighs it but I know last year the kept track of the biggest Agent orange and it had 12 pounds on it. What I can tell you is all this work helps an enormous amount of people that have no other way to get meds.

Sub, that was an awsome read man. i think its really cool that that grow went to people who need it. i wish there were more people like yourself and everyone that helped make that grow possible, i think the world would be a much better place. Thank you for sharing this grow!

I'm wondering about all the awesome colours. I never get anything like that. I suppose I'd have to move to somewhere with a radically different climate!

Sub,

Weeden seems like a fairy tale from this side, unfortunately the world just does not work the same way over here. It is only because of people like you and Dave that I still have any hope for humanity. Thank you for all of the info about vulvic and humic acids, lemon juice and cedar chips! I was recently living off of crater lake highway, I found it funny that you mentioned it in one of your posts!

Being a sufferer of gastro paresis / dysmotility due to an operation I had for cancer, I am in the same situation where in if I do not take care of myself I become extremely ill. I feel sympathy for Dave, it can not be easy doing the amazing work he does in his condition.

Thank you for taking the great shots, some of it was hard to take in because there was just SO much to look at! Tell Dave if you remember, that I said thank you.

And thank you, Sub!
Take care and be safe.

I just talked to the man himself he just got back from Elk hunting for a few.
Dave helps many sick people and its been a rough year loosing many friends so he needed to "get my feet in the dirt" he said.

Not a day goes by I don't ask myself what would Dave do :)

Sub

subcool said:
That hot chick is my wife and shes deff in many of my pics :)
We mainly use people to give size perspective of the plants.
These guys are not into posting big numbers and the weed leaves the premises so fast no one ever weighs it but I know last year the kept track of the biggest Agent orange and it had 12 pounds on it. What I can tell you is all this work helps an enormous amount of people that have no other way to get meds.

12 lbs.!!!!!:holysheep: man, i would b soooo happy to pull 1 lb dry off it.. would love to sit down and take all your knowledge in a nice smoke session.. till then happy growin :bong2:

Awesome thread. Pretty wife. I picked up a couple of things and I enjoyed the hash making pictorial. I had not seen that done and to be honest have not had hash. I'll be looking for one of those hash making deals.

Nice & clean, nice looking girls. Later Man

Most people never find me a loss for words but I am! Thanks Sub you have given me something to think about as well. We live in a Medical state but donot have the freedom for a grow of those proportons. But the read was more than worth the time to learn some things.
Thanks!

gotta give props where they are do good job sub and to the mrs. i loved the honeymoon mix

Just saw a video on You tube this morning of the grow in this thread.WOW!!

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpUUGp_wvr4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back