Subcool's In Depth Bubble Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sub...i seen those over Breedbay and must say They helped a lot..your wording was and explainations was spot on...but Video helped me...Smoke freely my friend

I see it didn't take long for the links to Subcools vids to be deleted. I'm glad I wrote them down as soon as he posted them. I will find which notebook they are in and repost them with hxxp so that everyone can see them if it is alright, or was there some other reason that they were removed? I don't want to waste my time typing all that stuff out if it's just going to be removed again. Is it Okay to post them with hxxp?? Hick? THG?

yeah whats up wit dat? couldnt just edit them? thought thats what mods do(edit), not to take away info for our edumacation on this wonderful plant. the bay has goo tube. im sure theyre on there.

Can I not post up videos cause I have been busy making lots more whats the ruling on this?

Sub

Sub as long as you don't make them live links you should be okay, put them as hxxp instead of http, and then folks can cut and paste them and make the change really quick

Cool I got ya :)

I actually have an entire Channel and Bubble making has multiple vids

check in out :)

hxxp://www.youtube.com/user/subcool420

some great soil mixing also on there. altho not much on returning mes on the tube.

but he still makes kick *** pot@!

well in two weeks, I will be getting out the bags again, after my next harvest of Oddyssey...So, will follow this process...and hopefully, as good as it has been in the past, I will make it better...
Thanks Sub....for all the good information..

I saw the posts on cleaning and clogging. I have a 6 bag set and I turn them inside out and just run water thru them and hang them to dry. I have used them quite a bit and they are almost as clean as the first day I got mine...We have a local who makes the bags. I just think she makes great bags...
I think the main and easiest trick is to clean them directly after you are done with use. The only time I have heard from other locals about bags gumming up is if they let them sit too long...after use.

I've had te same 5 bag set for like 4 yrs I think. I agree if you clean them right after they stay nice, I also soak a washcloth in ISO and wipe them down really good, and rinse again...fully dry them before packing them away again. Nothing compares to bubble hash IMO!

Yes thanks for the vids...and for giving Joey Weed some rep...that was nice of you!

HIya Bubbleheads!

After watching the vids and getting some tips on technique from Subcool's hash making videos I'm pulling out the 1 gal bags this afternoon and running some batches of hash. My close trim has really been piling up in my deep freeze for a while and I hate keeping this much trim around. Not that I have any plans to visit the County Inn but how much would it suck to get popped for a half pound of leaf...?
icon9.gif

Bubble ON!:cool:

a lil off topic....for dirtyolsouth....One time, when I was harvesting, a friend stopped by and wanted the small bag of fan leaves...for smoke...We joked about her gettin pulled over in Santa Cruz County and the sheriff, (if she got pulled over) exclaiming...why do you have this? You live in SC County and you have this quality? I have to use mine too...but no hurries or worries...let us see what you get South...!!!

dirtyolsouth said:
HIya Bubbleheads!

After watching the vids and getting some tips on technique from Subcool's hash making videos I'm pulling out the 1 gal bags this afternoon and running some batches of hash. My close trim has really been piling up in my deep freeze for a while and I hate keeping this much trim around. Not that I have any plans to visit the County Inn but how much would it suck to get popped for a half pound of leaf...?
icon9.gif

Bubble ON!:cool:

LOL...I have (2) 1gallon bags packed full of fresh cut Cinderella 99 x AK-47 sugar leaf, and popcorn buds....I need to get busy. Just the scissor hash from trimming was a lung/mind expanding experience...I can't wait to run it through the bags!!!

Latest posts

Back