Subcools old threads

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw another recently that along with butter washing, he made bubble using only #45 bag (they were going to press rosin with the result) on huge scale, 20 gallon washing machine. Pounds of material. He of course had a ton of bubble at the end, and they had it ontrays in a long 1/2 inch thick or so layers and put it in what I think he said was a freeze dryer. When taken out, it was dry, and when he scooped up one end of a pile, it just lifted, easily bending, very flexible. Then through a tea strainer on a ton of individual flats in very thin dusted layers, "to prevent clumping" for the final dry. Then the powded bubble went into individual jars.

bubba

This is some of Subcool's Work. It is by far the prettiest plants I have every grown. Won Bud of the Year on another forum. Blood Orange Tangerine. I only grew this out twice. Just didn't suit my needs. The quality was fair and the yield was small. Sure is pretty though.

20190817_101618.jpg

Hopper you been here since Subcool? I was on here before him when he joined his soil mix was the bomb his strains were pretty. I was actually sending whoever took control of his site a message. His X Jill maybe? Idk I wanna get some of his seeds for next year and keep a male or use that silver Mix and get enough seeds to save 100 or so.
To get his NYC Sour Diesel strain will be awesome I'll compare it to the end results from the East coast sour diesel mix I got from Big. Then I'll start hunting for that Christmas tree piney tasting like Fuel Is my favorite strains. I had crossed some different diesels back 10 years ago and had the perfect Diesel strain for 2-3 years then lost it. So that's my hunt I crossed a straight Sour Diesel strain I got from herb sent from Cali that had only a few seeds in 2 buds crossed that with a NYC Diesel and got it out of one of the phenos we got but I lost it cause dumby friend thought we were in a legal state or something because he messed around with a girl growing and yup bad idea... Well that's enough reliving the past. Gotta send that message before I forget 🤞

Yeah I remember Subcool. I've been here since 2008. He had some great strains.
As for the piney lime green weed. I haven't seen anything like it in yrs. The one I had back in the day was called Arkansas Pine. Loved that weed.

Yea he was one heIl of a guy he went from a outlaw grower growing and saving the strains he thought worthy and he's got some Diesel seeds for me laying around somewhere I know it he left us to soon lung disease is a bltch when your a grower and smoker.... It's really fuckd up how when he moved to Arizona and his lungs got worse everyone he thought was a friend wasn't and left and didn't help him and it's ok karmas a bltch and you know I know nothing about growing and have inferior buds but I know lots and lots interesting right hhhmmmm

Where I live there was a phenomenal amount of sub cools cultivars being used outdoor and they were just thriving up here. They still are as we type right now and Converse I had just never had actual experience or exposure to tgas original gear and I'd be remiss if I told you I remember what the name of the cult of our was that I smoked but it's definitely something to covet and hold on to and preserve and keep pumping out especially in his honor I've just watched and saw everything that happened so I'm kind of overwhelmed right now with a bunch of information I hadn't known about so.......

Subbys stuff was always my lowest yielders, but he bred for flavor first..Potency second, yield third. I did a few of his strains, I actually still have a few unopened subcool packs. I always liked everything I grew of his. His Apollo 13 Bx was fantastic.

I had someone here ask me that too...

I thought perchslurp was unique to iriquios nation slander vernacular, turns out its not it seems.
The roommate I had who had all of a sub cool stuff ended up becoming severely addicted to opiates and I think he burnt a lot of bridges unfortunately that kind of addiction is so Insidious it's sad I think Jelly Bean was one of the ones that he had had and there was another one I want to try to find the name of because it's still kicking around up here outdoor and it's just so well every year that they continually keep using it it'd be interesting to get that maybe get a couple flowers and have it broken down in a lab to see what it's CBD THC and terpene profiles are like

I had someone here ask me that too...

I thought perchslurp was unique to iriquios nation slander vernacular, turns out its not it seems.
The roommate I had who had all of a sub cool stuff ended up becoming severely addicted to opiates and I think he burnt a lot of bridges unfortunately that kind of addiction is so Insidious it's sad I think Jelly Bean was one of the ones that he had had and there was another one I want to try to find the name of because it's still kicking around up here outdoor and it's just so well every year that they continually keep using it it'd be interesting to get that maybe get a couple flowers and have it broken down in a lab to see what it's CBD THC and terpene profiles are like
Yea I think most on here either have had other addictions also or seen others go threw it. I know I did when I was younger.... but I still take pain medication because of pain and it suckssssw getting hurt when you use pain meds to get high beforehand. Because then they don't work as good as they should. But anyway yea well we get people joining and were stoners and think maybe they forgot there account etc but yea name seemed familiar witch lol. But anyways I figured out the strain was Ice Cool is what he called his a diesel strain. But I gotta go check on the plants ✌️

Latest posts

Back