SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to warn her about those trees

and because they have some shade , they will stretch even more and get taller

its gonna be a fun summer
I didn’t want to say that but you did. However, don’t mention the early flower stretch. @SubmarineGirl - you may need lumberjack spikes and a chainsaw…

1653617024586.jpeg

Dang that dosidos tall as me that is flowering I think is a he/she or something as I saw what I believe to be male parts. If so I think this changes the whole thought about growing her out to see if she revegs. I think I should hack it out as my other three outside plants seem to be doing well and I don’t really want a bunch of seeds especially from that plant which I don’t trust the seeds. @bigsur51 help 😊View attachment 298120View attachment 298121View attachment 298122View attachment 298123View attachment 298124View attachment 298125View attachment 298126
Swollen Calyxes not pollen sacs

Don’t remember this on my prior plants. Maybe swollen Calyxes cause she just started blooming early. I’m gonna let her hang out then unless she misbehaves
She may be mixed up and still on the fence which gender she/he wants to be.
Have you discussed all the possible genders and things they can grow up to be lately
Have you had the talk LOL

Latest posts

Back