SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I know that .I am committed in my relationship. We act like friends do and say things to keep things easy and funny and when I call Subbie a "daughter of Jezebel" or Roster a "Uncircumcised Philastein" we are just tweaking each other like friends do.
I believe one Woman is all a man can really handle if handled right ...
Although I do think Roster is a uncircumcised Philastein....lol

I see my red head, messed bed, tear shed, queen bee
My squeeze
The stage it smells, tells, hell's bells, miss-spells
Knocks me on my knees
It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt
Hang me on a tree
After I count down, three rounds, in hell I'll be in good company

I love them

I see my red head, messed bed, tear shed, queen bee
My squeeze
The stage it smells, tells, hell's bells, miss-spells
Knocks me on my knees
It didn't hurt, flirt, blood squirt, stuffed shirt
Hang me on a tree
After I count down, three rounds, in hell I'll be in good company

One of my favorites. I like several of their songs.

The banana TK tent is chugging right along just the way it should be I think. Starting week 4 today thought I’d update the page for future reference. I have removed leaves upon leaves in this tent. These banana TK plant love to make big beautiful fan leaves. Flowers are starting to increase in size and I’m running these in the low 70s vs the mid 80s for a change. Hoping it will make a positive difference but may be no difference at all. We shall see in time.
32DB7F0E-740D-4739-AC65-B63173D1E0AD.jpeg

LET'S GO!!!!! Was hoping you had an update coming soon. I love it! Nice trichome production already! I wish I could get my temps that low. My house temp stays on around 70, and lights off I am about 73, lights on 82 max running my fc4800 at 90%, 6" exhaust on setting 4. I wish I had a window to put a window shaker in. How do you get your temps so low?

LET'S GO!!!!! Was hoping you had an update coming soon. I love it! Nice trichome production already! I wish I could get my temps that low. My house temp stays on around 70, and lights off I am about 73, lights on 82 max running my fc4800 at 90%, 6" exhaust on setting 4. I wish I had a window to put a window shaker in. How do you get your temps so low?
I cracked the window in my furnace room. It gets really hot in there especially in the winter when my gas heat is cranking. That room is not heated or AC. I go in there to play with my plants when I’m cold. My grows out there have usually been in the mid 80s. Everything grew ok but I always wanted to try lower temps to see if it would make any difference on how my weed turned out. The furnace room also has a sweet little window I vent out of.

Anytime! There are times I wish I lived in a colder location, but I'll make due with what I have. That's how we survive! Have a great evening!
In my experience Lower temps do bring out colors Makes the buds pop Pretty! Mater of fact i was in my room this am
2 mins after lights on *Just to make sure My Dark Temps are dialed in cold spell coming in next 5 days * sitting at 63 lowest was 57. When I dry i dry IN a cold room in the basement what sits at 🥶50!
So from my last water Out of tent to the cold room
10 days In Pots In dark Light fanish...humidifier at 30%
trim and hang 14-16 days
They look YUM 🌈and the High seems more in-depth
Just My opinion

The banana TK tent is chugging right along just the way it should be I think. Starting week 4 today thought I’d update the page for future reference. I have removed leaves upon leaves in this tent. These banana TK plant love to make big beautiful fan leaves. Flowers are starting to increase in size and I’m running these in the low 70s vs the mid 80s for a change. Hoping it will make a positive difference but may be no difference at all. We shall see in time.View attachment 318068View attachment 318069

Beautiful SubG. You're doing such a great job and growing. Do you smell bananas yet? Have fun.🤗

Looking good chicky
Hope you are healing well or all healed up
Thanx Roster. My girls are getting ready to get exposed I think as our heating went out and we gotta call the man. Gas boiler hot water baseboard unfortunately nothing like a submarine plant. My tent is in the furnace room 2 ft away from the furnace…

thank you I am healing up as expected. Just a couple more weeks and I should be good as new

Thanx Roster. My girls are getting ready to get exposed I think as our heating went out and we gotta call the man. Gas boiler hot water baseboard unfortunately nothing like a submarine plant. My tent is in the furnace room 2 ft away from the furnace…

thank you I am healing up as expected. Just a couple more weeks and I should be good as new
Can you move the plants into a dark room leave the grow tent sealed up or hang some old shirts in it to hide the light
I use this to cover smells in a fast fix works very well
1674917344320.png
Try not to let the guy see your plants

Latest posts

Back