SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes me too big. These are heavy drinkers with loads of leaves. Some with more internode spacing that I’d like to see but they do seem to be filling in. So far no troubles in the tent even tho the humidity was a bit high in there while my furnace guys were here. They are back to their normal living conditions now and it’s just a waiting game for me… tent has some nice smells but nothing banana yet to me.

all the playas’ want bigger , harder , denser , stinker , colorful, fire buds

me?

imma jes’ gonna let Mother Nature show me what shes got

583824DA-A7A6-4AA9-B025-268138918A4A.jpeg

There are so many products out there. I usually go with less is more concept. Perhaps I could do better but my grows have been pretty good so far so maybe I’ll work myself up to something new one day. I really like simple and not a million bottles of additives. 🤓

How long have you been using it and what do you think about the product?
Third run. It's staying in my flower nutes. Ive seen noticable difference side by side on the same strain. I use a low amount though. I don't like my ppms going too high. Im like you. Less is more imo. I'm usually doing something similar to a Lucas formula but when I'm really dialed in the only interesting thing to do is to try to level up. I'm thinking co2 is my next step.

There are so many products out there. I usually go with less is more concept. Perhaps I could do better but my grows have been pretty good so far so maybe I’ll work myself up to something new one day. I really like simple and not a million bottles of additives. 🤓
Most of those bottles and nutrient lines are hype. Most of the companies won't be around in 10 years

I'll just stick with using gypsum. I know some growers who are like freakin' scientists with this sh*t and according to them gypsum is the ultimate terpene booster. It's just calcium and sulfur, I guess it's the S that really does the terp boosting. As I was reminded when discussing it though, it won't turn a lump of coal into a diamond but, it does its job. The stuff I have is water soluble, I just mix it right in with their water/feedings.

After reading some stuff from one of those guys, (whom many are trying to emulate), I now have 3 different types of soluble Ca powders that are supplemented into feedings in my grows now. 2 of them begin first thing in veg, alternating between them through to harvest. One of them being the gypsum (calcium sulfate). The 3rd starts at flip going through to harvest.

☠️

Latest posts

Back