SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Look
R.34788f7f58057bf027985460008a1b3f

Is That Roster over there

She may be mixed up and still on the fence which gender she/he wants to be.
Have you discussed all the possible genders and things they can grow up to be lately
Have you had the talk LOL
I guess I don’t know all the genders so I haven’t had ‘the talk’ I think she’s just a jezabelle ready to school me

Same here, these have been here since early on but they have swollen up and doubled in size. They have been in flower for three and a half weeks

Attachments

• 20220527_074420.jpg
    20220527_074420.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220527_074507.jpg
    20220527_074507.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 8
What is supposed to be in there? Another flower? What will it be when it opens?

there will be a pop quiz this afternoon

Cannabis Calyxes: Do You Know The Most Resinous Part Of The Plant?

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR PLANT PARTS? TODAY’S CANNABIS ANATOMY LESSON IS ALL ABOUT THE CALYX, THE MOST RESIN-DENSE PART OF THE PLANT.

https://herb.co/learn/cannabis-calyxes/

there will be a pop quiz this afternoon

Cannabis Calyxes: Do You Know The Most Resinous Part Of The Plant?

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR PLANT PARTS? TODAY’S CANNABIS ANATOMY LESSON IS ALL ABOUT THE CALYX, THE MOST RESIN-DENSE PART OF THE PLANT.

https://herb.co/learn/cannabis-calyxes/
Well this totally makes sense as the buds are stacking really nice and these all over the plant in the next bud stack of that makes any sense at all. Don’t remember any other plants that showed so many large calyxes. Thanx for the birds and bees lesson big 😎

Well this totally makes sense as the buds are stacking really nice and these all over the plant in the next bud stack of that makes any sense at all. Don’t remember any other plants that showed so many large calyxes. Thanx for the birds and bees lesson big 😎
Oh yes Thanks Big LOL
Man again another Lady sweet on every word Big Speaks LOL
Where are you Shiloh
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back