SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Yep. Same way I do 'em. I'll cut the clones I want off of the mother plant, make sure they go into a cup of water as soon as cut (and I mean instantly) then I take 'em over to my work bench and put an angle cut on 'em. Back into the water they go. I've got these little foam round things with a slit on one side all the way to the center and a shallow tote with corresponding sized holes in it. Water in the tank and a remote recirculation tank with an air stone. Even got the little foam circles in different colors so I can tell one flavor of clone from the others.

^^^ Yep. Same way I do 'em. I'll cut the clones I want off of the mother plant, make sure they go into a cup of water as soon as cut (and I mean instantly) then I take 'em over to my work bench and put an angle cut on 'em. Back into the water they go. I've got these little foam round things with a slit on one side all the way to the center and a shallow tote with corresponding sized holes in it. Water in the tank and a remote recirculation tank with an air stone. Even got the little foam circles in different colors so I can tell one flavor of clone from the others.
Sounds like my cloner I built , Homer bucket smaal water pump hooked to sprayer manifold
The round rubber circle pcs with slits, in bucket lid

100caba20fae06841e5b0ff0782367fe.jpg

I was just thinking about all the stuff I was saying about defoliation and it hit me that I always do some pretty heavy lollipopping these days with my plants! 🤣
Maybe I'm more into it than I thought I was! 😁

☠️

I do serious lolipopping but I really would like to have more room to leave more leaves on in my tent grows thats why outdoor growing is more fun to me. I kinda dig the natural look and defoliated very little last year (my first outdoor grow) I don’t think my tent plants mind to much as they usually provide nice buds. By harvest time I usually pick most of the leaves just leaving a few and the sugar leaves. It’s the price you pay for having more plants than space 🙃.

You talking about these Hippie?

1677594880378.png

Updating the banana TK tent. Just starting week 8 of flower.
F24FA944-155D-43FA-BDBF-F7C052784633.jpeg

I don’t know how much I’m digging this grow as the internode spacing is farther apart than I’d like to see. But the tent smells really good and the buds and leaves are super sticky so I’m hoping for some tasty weed anyway.
F4575469-E423-4ED0-BB64-6375728331AD.jpeg

8AB02D4F-A255-4D91-81BD-012921432002.jpeg

see what I mean?
anyway the trichomes are starting to get a little amber in them but most are still clear and cloudy.
6BB9844E-A794-4726-9549-9E0B4195C46F.jpeg

so I’m guessing at least two more weeks 😜

Latest posts

Back