SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your planters are always awesome. Plants too but I get a chuckle out of seeing weed in nice planters.
Thank you. These are some kind of light foam material. Easy to lift even full. I got them off somebody’s trash pile 3 years ago and painted them that godawful yellow-green I like so much. Grew the freaks in them last year.

Spent some time defoliating both tents today. The farm looks more like a garden now since removing all the giant fan leaves a bit. both tents are growing like crazy so it does appear to be more manageable at least when you take a quick glance.
6EAC239B-5631-4A5A-8033-FE07FECE6B90.jpeg

this is the indoor/outdoor photo tent. Still haven’t determined any sex on the plants for outside yet. I hope that happens soon or at least before they go outside in May. I had not planned to repot them until I determined the sex but don’t know if they will last that much longer in the solo cups. I trimmed all the giant fan leaves off but have not topped them yet as I am not as worried about keeping them short for outside. My indoor plants Godfather OG are also sharing the tent and will be ready for some elbow room soon I’m just hoping I can keep everything at bay until then.
16913CCD-DDA2-423F-996A-30C1E9A7AF38.jpeg

this is the auto tent. Still have 8 plants in there. I’m thinking two more will have to go outside to a new home but for now I trimmed a few leaves off so they don’t rub up on each other too much. All the plants in this tent have grown really well and I have no issues so far.
F85B22A9-0F51-400E-8F1E-D1B99A439916.jpeg

these two plants are two I removed from the auto tent last week. They are loving life outside and have grown quicker than their sisters in the tent already in just a week. They will most probably also be gifted as I have a four plant limit here and unless I can find a good hiding place for them, I already have my 4 outside plants picked out which don’t include these…
the purple lemonade is supposed to have purple flowers…

7354DF4F-6262-41EB-8E9E-853D93FC7422.jpeg

I envy you who can just put a plant outdoors in the open. They look fantastic. If you didn't grow cannabis you would be doing this world a misfortune.
I still hide them as much as I can. I’m not use to growing outside. Last year was my first year. Although it’s legal to grow in my state, I keep it on the lowdown. But yes, they are beautiful plants for outside for sure.

Smoke report: (2023)

Cure is finished on the three strains from the last grow so I took some of each out for sampling this week. Banana TK, Hindsight, and Girl Crush. Well I gotta say they all smell great, very sticky, (clogs up the grinder say my rolling guy…) but very different from each other.

the Banana TK (goat and monkey weed) smells very loud when drying, grinding and rolling it up. I am very use to the smell now as I had to keep opening the jars and dumping the weed back out on a pan in my (reefer factory, the name my spare room where I keep my toys acquired drying the bananaTK outside the normal drying area). It is a very nice smoke and a good buzz too. The nice taste seems to change mid-joint sounds weird I know for such a smelly weed. I tried it yesterday in the volcano bag and the taste stayed delicious the whole time and I was pretty blitzed after sucking down two bags of it while Mr Subbie cut the grass 😂

the Hindsight, the one he likes has also a nice smell and taste. Makes you know you are smoking something special. Makes one ask,”what kind of weed is this?” Buzz catches on pretty quick, probably why Mr Subbie likes it so much. I like it too. Good reefer to chill and listen to music you haven’t heard in a while too. Record date nite 🥰 Did Y’all know today is record store day? Wow right?

Then there is the Girl Crush. My personal favorite of the three. It also has a signature smell and taste and provides an excellent buzz. It didn’t provide the best weight and was not the most fun plant to grow in fact I was sure that I was gonna cross it off my grow list but after smoking it, it’s back on my list and I’ll be shopping for more seeds with my next whim order when I have a bourbon buzz on a seed site 😂. It also is a great solo weed for just me as it adds to my meditative state helping me focus on the positive energy around me. Some won’t understand that I’m sure but I’m stashing the 7oz I have left from the harvest in the special SubGirl area in my small pharmacy. It should last a while as I don’t solo a lot but when I do, the Girl Crush is the jam for me…

‘So I was really happy with all three of these strains. I guess I’ll have a pretty good buzz this week with all that good stuff on the tray for rolling up. Y’all keep it real ✌️💕

Awesome. Thanks for the update. I love this thread
Thanx Lesso. I love this thread too especially when I get to try out the new weed everyone here helped me grow. This time was extra special since all three strains were really good and absolutely different than each other too. It will be a while again before I can give a smoke report but am looking forward to getting there with another successful grow hopefully. 😊✌️

Alway enjoy your pictures SubG. Your yard and weed. Beautiful. Good smoke report kick back and enjoy your fruits of labor. Have some more fun with your upcoming grows.🤪 Happy Sunday.
Thanks so much Ness. I missed pictures of your harvest. How did you do? Are you getting ready to plant outside this year?

wouldnt it be great if we could all get together somewhere for a MJPassion Sesh?

i would love to spark up some hooters , drink coffee , eat baklava , and drink some beers with all you Cool Cats
Would be awesome. You shouldn't have mentioned the word Spank. Roster will be there before it even starts.😁
Oh wait that says spark.😂😂😂

That girl crush is the bomb isn’t it subbie…not a big return on investment but I’ve grown nothing better in my garden…strictly a go to bed smoke for me…
The banana RJ is yummy smoked in the volcano…I found the part I was missing and fired it up…gotta love the taste

Latest posts

Back