SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turned this tent on to flower today. Godfather OG and Tropical Poison. defoliated a little and cleaned up the bottoms again before their journey into womanhood. also pulled a few bottom branches that had not grown through the net for clones of the GFOG.
IMG_8070.jpeg
IMG_8071.jpeg

the Snow Leopard is short but the circumference is off the hook
I remember you telling me that so I gave her some extra room to fan out like she wants to. Have to figure out how I’m gonna stake her down now. Right now I just have a tomato cage around her and another cage I found in someone’s garbage pile about 3ft wide rabbit wire to keep the animals away while she is young. She’s gonna be spilling out of this set up soon tho…
This picture was taken last week. She has grown quite a bit since the picture. Trying to keep the leaf eaters off the outside girls. I find a random leaf eaten now and then even when spraying every 10 days or so…
IMG_7953.jpeg

I remember you telling me that so I gave her some extra room to fan out like she wants to. Have to figure out how I’m gonna stake her down now. Right now I just have a tomato cage around her and another cage I found in someone’s garbage pile about 3ft wide rabbit wire to keep the animals away while she is young. She’s gonna be spilling out of this set up soon tho…
This picture was taken last week. She has grown quite a bit since the picture. Trying to keep the leaf eaters off the outside girls. I find a random leaf eaten now and then even when spraying every 10 days or so…
View attachment 329743

awesome!

dont forget to spray with spinosad Bt…..

I have been but may have to go to once a week as something eats a leaf now and then…I can’t find anything… I’m gonna have to get a good spider to stand guard out there…

and some marigolds

But yeah , outdoor growing aint for the feint of heart , omg , outdoor growers have to have a cold heart otherwise all the trials and tribulations can cause insanity , madness , and clinical depression

I have been but may have to go to once a week as something eats a leaf now and then…I can’t find anything… I’m gonna have to get a good spider to stand guard out there…
@CrashMagnet could you send me 4 spiders for my outside plants? I know you got some growing in your freaky laboratory. 🤪

View attachment 329743
I tried the tomato cages outdoors and found that I could not access the plant. Horizontal wire mesh seems to work for me but you need some sort of vertical support to hang from. The scaffolding works great for me but it is cumbersome to set up. I also have used 25 gal fabric containers full term and the roots just barely penatrated the bottom. They are just a bear to move. But you can move them if necessary. All of mine are going into the ground soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0602.jpg
    IMG_0602.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 0
I tried the tomato cages outdoors and found that I could not access the plant. Horizontal wire mesh seems to work for me but you need some sort of vertical support to hang from. The scaffolding works great for me but it is cumbersome to set up. I also have used 25 gal fabric containers full term and the roots just barely penatrated the bottom. They are just a bear to move. But you can move them if necessary. All of mine are going into the ground soon.
Nice idea. Would love to do this. Did you buy this scaffolding as a kit?

Latest posts

Back