SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be you {O=old& F=Fogey}. I tried to make a shortcut but I guess by having to explain the punchline it didn’t work out for me.
I was trying to be funny. My screen name is old fogey but I am not really that old. or senile for that matter. Just my dad humor kicking in which doesn’t go over well with my kids or my wife. But I try…

I was trying to be funny. My screen name is old fogey but I am not really that old. or senile for that matter. Just my dad humor kicking in which doesn’t go over well with my kids or my wife. But I try…
wow senile… I’m not senile yet I guess either 😂 or maybe I am just a little. How young a fella are you?

some days I feel just the opposite, today not so much...I consider it a shart if there's any quantity, a reggie just lets you know you have an issue down there...you can stll be mobile with a reggie but not a shart... 😁
Any leakage at all is an issue for me. For example, say I had an audience with the pope…

Hey friends. Decided to start a thread so I can look back in time and also so I can ask questions and keep them with my garden notes keeping them more organized.
today was the day I transferred my outdoor plants to their big girl pots. They have been spending their days and nights the last couple weeks getting use to the outdoors. Noticed that I had ordered 25 gal cloth pots but 20 gallon showed up. They were a nice size and fit the hot water heater drain pans I got for the two that sit on the deck. I ended up using a mix of happy frog which they were already planted in along with equal parts or organic soil and a bag of perlite in each pot. After potting I gave them all a nice drink actually two whole water cans of fresh plain PH water. None of the pots had run off but I thought that was enough for today. I did top them all and clean them up on the bottom but I may be doing a bit more. I love the way they look in the yard. I opted not to put one by the stairs on the one neighbor side as they have a lot of outdoor parties and thought just moving that one to the other side would be more incognito for what I’ve got going on in my yard. I planted one my my marigold rack and put a little pot of marigolds in each pot (that was Big’s advice)
View attachment 296955View attachment 296956View attachment 296957View attachment 296958
Way cool, I bet they look like this, I ca
Proud Mary.JPG

Way cool, I bet they look like this, I caView attachment 298507
Well at first glance I wouldn’t think that was a cannabis plant. But I’ll bet the smell would give it away depending on the strain. They look great. I have a pretty private back yard and four plants are allowed but I’m still a bit afraid for some reason. Still I like to live on the edge a little and wouldn’t mind seeing a big outdoor grow. This is my first outdoor grow and maybe I should have topped them sooner but I felt so free outside the tent and kept letting it grow a bit taller

Well at first glance I wouldn’t think that was a cannabis plant. But I’ll bet the smell would give it away depending on the strain. They look great. I have a pretty private back yard and four plants are allowed but I’m still a bit afraid for some reason. Still I like to live on the edge a little and wouldn’t mind seeing a big outdoor grow. This is my first outdoor grow and maybe I should have topped them sooner but I felt so free outside the tent and kept letting it grow a bit taller
This will be my third year outside, each year I learned more and I keep good notes. I have a lot of fun with my garden navigating through bugs, rain, powdery mildew, bud rot in late September. This year I'm going to grow 6 in 50 gal bags and will top my plants. Remember the bigger the bag the taller the tree, wind is a factor. My neighbor wants me to help him this year, talk about the blind leading the blind. The good folks here at the passion are just great. I hope you have good luck and have some fun.

I guess I need to look at your good notes 😊 I really don’t want 10ft but I’ll take it if it’s healthy. I know I will run into problems too but I do keep a close eye on them so I hope to catch problems as they come along hoping it won’t be to late as always stressing the entire time when I screw up... I do plan to top soon to get them filled out and growing with a reasonable growth pattern. We get very hot and humid weather here and I fight the bugs in my vegetable garden so I’m sure I see some of those bugs that also enjoy cannabis. Also have have a tremendous amount of shade in my yard good for the electric bill but maybe the plant would do better with more sun. They all see a bit of sunshine in their day and seem to be doing ok so far. In fact they might enjoy the shade who knows. I had planned for two of the plants to be planted directly in the dirt but changed my mind to 25 gallon pots in the last minute in case for some reason I would need to move them. I have two on the deck in drip pans and the other two sitting directly on the ground under a 100 year oak tree. I’m hoping that the shade will help with humidity issues. How tall do you think your plants will get in those 50 gal bags. you appear to have sun all day there in that spot. How often do you water in the hot summer and where abouts you live in the world. Good luck as well on your summer grow 😎

Latest posts

Back