SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love zucchini fries....but she eats them faster than she can make them.
Somebody's pushing their luck, huh? :eek:
Nice looking plant. Personally, I would feed her bloom nutes.
That makes two of us.

The one that's already got buds on it, that is. Don't think I'd bother with the veg nutes on that one. YMMV.

Brought the freaks in to hang out in the kitchen with me during the storm. They are bout 6” tall now. Their little shaggy leaves are showing 5 points now one plant working on its 4th sets of nodes now. Gonna give them another sip of blue juice while they are inside taking refuge under the kitchen light. I’m loving these slow growers.

Attachments

• E7EF1877-694A-4C3F-B4E9-B0F0B59C71A5.jpeg
    E7EF1877-694A-4C3F-B4E9-B0F0B59C71A5.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 29B48A64-4CC0-418F-8F06-F136F0A0F040.jpeg
    29B48A64-4CC0-418F-8F06-F136F0A0F040.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 0
Started flower nutes on the outdoor plants since all of them are in full bloom or pre bloom. I figured the ones that are in reveg will hopefully get the hint to use their energy for blooming. they seem to be doing some stretching too with little blooms all the way up so I’m hoping for the best
131385C4-6B3C-4AE8-87E8-F46E1435182A.jpeg
CC08A8F9-5C9B-426D-B55F-8A5851EDEE08.jpeg
BEB61473-064B-4E48-B563-5F24121B7891.jpeg

My little freaks are still slowly growing but still alive. Maybe they would do better in the tent. I only would have room for one but that would be crowding too and I’m doing my best not to crowd the veg tent. So for now they are staying outside.
7DAFC944-E2F4-41E3-B243-AFEBF25B3344.jpeg

The flower tent is starting week six. I finally got rid of the thrips but still watching out for them everyday. I have four plants in the tent one looks a bit different more bulky but is also a different strain. My flowers are way closer to the lights then I would like them but that was due to me not topping them early enough in the veg tent waiting for their turn in the flower tent. This has caused some yellowing of the leaves but the buds are continuing to bulk up so I’m hopeful
A79C5777-4F76-412F-B453-FFF4129C73B1.jpeg
5E74094E-3255-4906-A1CD-76CABCD0F7DA.jpeg

I’m really excited about my clones in the veg tent as I took them from the new this year Josie plant prior to putting her outside. There was just something about that plant that I loved from the day she sprouted. The outside plant is planted right beside my porch steps and got that “what is that smell” comment from my momma last time she was on the porch she then said “well I wouldn’t say that a great smell” so I’m hoping it’s gonna be extra good and hopefully more stinky than my normal plants. They are all very healthy and I’ve started topping them so I don’t make the same mistake as I did in my my flower tent
31C5D651-7FA9-47EF-8C5D-94984D227F16.jpeg

Side note. I did harvest some garlic today. Guess I’ll let them them dry out a bit. I got the sets/seedsI guess you call them from a local nursery and planted them in the fall. I love how they look when they are growing and their long spindle big blooms
View attachment 302885
Have you ever tried roasting the garlic in olive oil and using it to ‘butter’ some good Italian bread? You cut off the root end and put it in a pan with about a quarter inch of olive oil. Delicious.

My little freaks are still slowly growing but still alive. Maybe they would do better in the tent. I only would have room for one but that would be crowding too and I’m doing my best not to crowd the veg tent. So for now they are staying outside.
View attachment 302881
Be very careful if you bring your freaks back inside. My golden rule was once outside, you stay outside. Too many chances of bringing bugs/diseases inside to the tent babies.

Be very careful if you bring your freaks back inside. My golden rule was once outside, you stay outside. Too many chances of bringing bugs/diseases inside to the tent babies.
I was more worried I would infect my outside plants when I brought them in. I know there must be a spider mite somewhere waiting for its chance to start over : )

Latest posts

Back