SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Sub has a good head on her shoulders. I am certain she did it with an eye for caution.
Agreed. Sub has a good head on her shoulders. I am certain she did it with an eye for caution.
4AC0A7FD-19C2-4052-95E5-A17035BCF730.jpeg

I have a 10x10 ft portable cabana that I used years ago to try to fend off the bud rot during an unusually wet October. It worked somewhat but not perfectly. I like Hippy’s leaf blower idea(I think it was @Hippie420). Maybe it was ‘Hopper’s idea. My brain is mush…

That and a leaf blower works wonders in the rain.

1659895395881.png

Also I’ve noticed my outside plants are getting a few yellow leaves. Not a lot and I’ve been trimming them out as I defoliate but didn’t know if this was normal for outside plants. Sometimes we get quite a bit of rain so they don’t have ample time to dry out like my inside plants where I have control of that. Don’t know that over water is the case tho. These outside plants can seem to take more abuse as long as I can keep the bugs off them. I gave them a sip of veg nutes with their flower nutes today to try and get them a bit greener. I’ve only been using bloom nutes for about a month now as all wet in some form of pre bloom and bloom.
I am satisfied with the way they are looking tho except for the one with maybe bloom rot or bug issue. This is a dosidos on my porch.
View attachment 305391

the yellow leaves are normal , especially the lower inner fan leaves…those are the first to go

but yeah , I usually pull,a,few handfuls of fan leaves off the plants every trip,to,the garden

So I’m thinking this is bloom rot but I’ve never seen it personally till now maybe. The plant that started blooming early on already has fat little buds but some have this dead looking vegetation. I broke one off to see inside I took a pic to see what y’all thought.

If it is bloom rot should I jut cut the colas off that have these or is my whole plant a goner?View attachment 305385View attachment 305386View attachment 305387
That's Bud Rot for sure.
Same happened to me in the wet and humid end of summer, early Autumn here in Oz.
I harvested the buds and cut the effected areas out.
Most advice I got was harvest the whole plant so the Bud rot doesn't spread to others.

I’m thinking that I may get rid of the bud rot plant. I’ve picked off the buds that were obviously rot, picked around others and to tell you the truth am not confident that there is not more inside other buds or even mold which I haven’t seen but could be in there. Don’t want to get sick or make anyone else sick. Also found seeds on her. It was a feminized dosidos seed. The plant was certainly thrown off when she started blooming way early. I imagine some kind of stress plus it’s not in the sun as much as the other outside plants. This plant really didn’t do much Re vegging. I have another on my porch that is doing great with long stacking colas. I’d rather not risk anything and chalk it up to my first bud rot experience. My hubby will be disappointed I know as this plant is still loaded with buds but not the kind I like to see. They are Very sticky and smell really nice too but I have another (and one in the tent ready for harvest any day…). I looked at the trichomes just for the heck of it and they are clear…
755F5C3B-699D-42BA-B535-FCD7E00717D7.jpeg
48E6C221-43B9-46CE-8EB7-AD6775731B18.jpeg
7037380B-8A2B-4FA1-BA18-AD848CBBA416.jpeg

Good going Sub I sure can't wait to see what the FreakyShows look like when you get done with them I gotta 5 weeks before my first plant come down.... I'm jelly over here...... I've never heard of that dosidos strain what's it's taste and buzz like???
Thanx. I haven’t tried the dosidos yet. It’s my new strain this grow. I does smell crazy good tho and I will be taking a sample as soon as I can. My tent plant didn’t yield so well but still got a few jars plus I have one outside that is super tall and stacked that will hopefully make the difference in yield this fall.

I have 5 pepper plants. I love hot peppers.
I love hot peppers too. I have learned that and I could be wrong but right before you pick your peppers don’t water them and have soil dry and the peppers seem a little hotter. Do you happen to know any truth to that. Also some of my peppers cork. Some people believe that is a better pepper. I don’t know but it does cool.

Latest posts

Back