SubGirl’s Garden

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Added a new strain to my collection 😊 My new strain Dosidos is finally in the jars ready for curing except for a little pile I kept out for sampling. Gonna sure Jam up our grinder with stickiness. Plan on trying it out in the morning as the hubby already has us a random joint rolled for night night. Didn’t get a huge yield (5-6 oz) but am still thankful as my tent went thru some issues and thanks to y’all I was able to save the day with another decent tent load. I hope it’s gonna be good as I have another tree of it on my back porch. Also put the last GDP in jars for a while. I love that stuff and may grow it again in the future. got a better yield off that plant and am happy to restock my depleting jars. Thanks again for all the help MP. Will give you a dosidos smoke report in the morning 💕
F8B89243-3B9B-4998-B0BE-79E415E828C5.jpeg

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Tried the dosidos this morning. Have to say that the jury is still out on it. Did provide a decent buzz but Maybe since it isn’t cured yet it doesn’t taste as good as it smells if that makes any sense. Will try it again in a couple of weeks. It still looks pretty in the jars and I’m glad to have it in my collection. 😊

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Put a net over the Josie girls in the flower tent to try and get a full screen which I’m just about there. Have not put them in 12/12 yet but did provide their first taste of flower nutes today. Trimmed up the bottoms and some extras leave shading things. This plant is so strong that I couldn’t pinch the bottom stems and leaves off with my thumb as I often do. Needed my clippers to cut thru that tough vegetation
73C8E563-C8D3-4E0C-8EAA-24DDE3C67E83.jpeg

mad man moon

Reaction score
Your thumbs be pure vibrant green.
Green healing plants of good vision, bask in your attentive care.

I may not post a whole bunch on the site, but your earth given talent is delightful and heart warming.
It is a lot of work to do what you and others here do, and I am humbled at the talented cultivators that post and help those less experienced.

fantastic stuff @SubmarineGirl

Latest posts