SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes maybe a male. Some closeup shots.
01DC5B71-E046-47CF-B60D-DF7783E77A48.jpeg
649950D8-FD3B-432A-87BC-D9C52EB1EF1C.jpeg
E69BB558-3748-49BE-876D-1A2EC1FD972F.jpeg
B4FADACA-1E74-4EBF-B7EC-4C0DD1600438.jpeg
3374CAB1-9214-403F-99D6-B6DAF487C305.jpeg

I took those pics with my scope. They look like flower buds up close. They don’t have the wide dragon face look like in you pic When looking at them up close like that. I’m still in hoping for a girl tho
When I first saw the images I thought male straight away before I read anything, then I zoomed in and thought I saw pistils as well.

Conclusion - I have no clue lol

A3232D5D-18E5-4701-ACAD-A69F1E2ADCD7.jpeg

Josie outside plant showing more yellow leaves than I like to see. Other two plants outside have had the same treatment except they are sitting in a pan on my porch. The Josie girl does drink twice as much as the other two tho. I’m thinking low PH or maybe I’m needing to feed it more since she drinks a lot more

Just got this response from another site. This guy had feminized plants

I have nothing like that on mine and when it started showing signs of sex it was clear it was a female and while those look a little different than normal they look like pollen sacks.
I still would kinda quarantine that plant. It looks like there are small pistils to me in some of your pics.

View attachment 306564

Josie outside plant showing more yellow leaves than I like to see. Other two plants outside have had the same treatment except they are sitting in a pan on my porch. The Josie girl does drink twice as much as the other two tho. I’m thinking low PH or maybe I’m needing to feed it more since she drinks a lot more
I would consider giving her a bit of your grow nutes mixed in with her flower nutes if the pH is not off. Can you put a pan(like a cookie sheet) underneath her temporarily so you can check the run off?

Just got this response from another site. This guy had feminized plants

I have nothing like that on mine and when it started showing signs of sex it was clear it was a female and while those look a little different than normal they look like pollen sacks.
Dang, I hate to toss this plant it took so long to grow… do you need some pollen @CrashMagnet I could move it to my garden area on the other side of my house to try and collect some… still tho taking a chance on spreading freak jizz all over my hood…

Latest posts

Back