SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The flag is showing
1661007236581.png

I was thinking Hermi?
Hard to say. I have read somewhere that sexing these Freaks is not like sexing normal plants. My first thought was male then the pics subby posted looked like there were small pistils too. The flower sites look more like a hops flower than cannabis. I have been giving my plants a good look with an eye loupe but I am only seeing leaf growth on mine so far. All 3 have alternating nodes so they could show any day now. Or not. Frickin’ Freaks…

Hard to say. I have read somewhere that sexing these Freaks is not like sexing normal plants. My first thought was male then the pics subby posted looked like there were small pistils too. The flower sites look more like a hops flower than cannabis. I have been giving my plants a good look with an eye loupe but I am only seeing leaf growth on mine so far. All 3 have alternating nodes so they could show any day now. Or not. Frickin’ Freaks…
YES HOPS That is where I recognize the shapes from
May in fact be crossed with a Hops plant

Dang, I hate to toss this plant it took so long to grow… do you need some pollen @CrashMagnet I could move it to my garden area on the other side of my house to try and collect some… still tho taking a chance on spreading freak jizz all over my hood…
Some male pollen probably wouldn't be a bad thing to have around. Of course, I'm still not 100% sure if mine is female. Here is the latest. I too 20 microscope pics, and this was the only one that was both clear and on target.

fs29.jpg

EF10CC1C-A240-41D5-B95F-8118C0C37D55.jpeg

my poor Josie plant has issues. I think it’s dying off slowly. I’m thinking it’s a PH issue probably to low as sometimes I get that for some reason. Just had the PH problem with the Josie clones in the flower tent getting ready for 12/12. Got the PH down on them. This plant has always drank more than average as do her babies in the tent. Constantly thirsty. Usually needs water every other day. I’ve maintained the same nutes and calmag as the other two outside plants which don’t have this issue. The pot is directly on the ground with no pan is the only difference. The other two are on my wood porch with a pan. I’ve been picking the yellow leaves off but not it looks as all of them are yellow so I’ve been trying to keep the buds away from the dying leaves as well as keeping them as dry as possible with the rain we have been having everyday. The pot is very heavy as tho it’s quit drinking. My plan was to hit it hard with some PH up to try to get the plant to respond to it but I have no other ideas. The colas are still heavy and long and still appear to be in the building process with the top leaves on the uppermost buds unaffected. Anyone have any ideas? I don’t want to lose this plant but it doesn’t look good to me…

Latest posts

Back