SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the fk are we still alive. Mexican Brick Weed was smoked by many of us. I guarantee you there was mold in some of that shit.
Would I smoke it on purpose,, **** no but I'm pretty fking sure I have. If you can't smell the mold and the weed has all kinds of green and browns and gold's and smells good,,,,,how the fk do you know that your not getting a little mold?
You’re right hopper. I’m sure I’ve smoked mold more than once. I’ve just been reading to much and scaring myself with information. And after just sampling the branch that fell off a couple weeks ago during a wind storm (pre budrot) I may just try to smoke a sample of the wet trimmed pile I’m afraid of just for medical history. 🤣 Whoa that herb has the best taste ever with only a two week dry and no cure. It tastes just like it smells and provides that kinda buzz you have been wanting for a while wow..I’m still real stoned even after a shower. There is about a cereal bowl full left of that branch weed Wow good weed. Dosidos y’all

You’re right hopper. I’m sure I’ve smoked mold more than once. I’ve just been reading to much and scaring myself with information. And after just sampling the branch that fell off a couple weeks ago during a wind storm (pre budrot) I may just try to smoke a sample of the wet trimmed pile I’m afraid of just for medical history. 🤣 Whoa that herb has the best taste ever with only a two week dry and no cure. It tastes just like it smells and provides that kinda buzz you have been wanting for a while wow..I’m still real stoned even after a shower. There is about a cereal bowl full left of that branch weed Wow good weed. Dosidos y’all
Sorry. I wrecked this.

We have had no caterpillars at all this year. We had a gypsy moth infestation a couple years ago. They decimated swaths of trees. But usually we have monarchs, inch worms, woolies, even had a cecropia a few years back. No caterpillars at all. Good news I guess for my plants but probably not for the region.

outdoor weed has bug dung , fly spit , bird guano , dirt , and only god knows what other creatures , smoked spider mites have a unique flavor

and Mr WeedHopper hit the nail on the head about smoking brick weed

sounds like I am gonna have to try that dos si dos herbs

outdoor weed has bug dung , fly spit , bird guano , dirt , and only god knows what other creatures , smoked spider mites have a unique flavor

and Mr WeedHopper hit the nail on the head about smoking brick weed

sounds like I am gonna have to try that dos si dos herbs Me too. I've heard a couple ppl now saying good things about that strain. Maybe next season. .. or maybe this winter. Been thinking of trying my luck with an indoor grow this winter... speaking of winter, Michigan's first frost warning is this Thursday everyone.

We have had no caterpillars at all this year. We had a gypsy moth infestation a couple years ago. They decimated swaths of trees. But usually we have monarchs, inch worms, woolies, even had a cecropia a few years back. No caterpillars at all. Good news I guess for my plants but probably not for the region.
It's the inch worms chewing up my plant. After I cut 10 or so branches and killed all the inch worms I could find, a lot more came out over night where I hung the branches to dry. They were on the floor and the walls with several climbing out of the trash where I tossed all the trimmed fan leaves.

we are really happy about the lack of worms and caterpillars this season , thanks to the Bt and Bt with Spinosad

once a week or about every 10 days right up to the beginning of flower

Bt also knocked back the aphids this season

looks like we might start harvesting this week

or , we may wait two more weeks. 🤡🤡🤡

I don’t smoke it to get to sleep. I guess that happens tho 🙃
I will smoke a little in the mornings occasionally when I'm not too busy. It really slows me down when I'm trying to get things done, though. I get distracted by details and end up just standing and thinking for minutes at a time, sometimes in front of running machines. Not ideal for someone with my long record of unusual injuries : )

we are really happy about the lack of worms and caterpillars this season , thanks to the Bt and Bt with Spinosad

once a week or about every 10 days right up to the beginning of flower

Bt also knocked back the aphids this season

looks like we might start harvesting this week

or , we may wait two more weeks. 🤡🤡🤡
The inch worms didn't come out until my plant was well in to flower. I guess the spinosad had all washed off by then. I've been hatching preying mantis eggs all summer, but they seem to prefer the shrubs and trees. I never spotted one on the weed or veggies.

I would call Agrowlyte and talk with them and tell them you're concerns, can't hurt.

I had to order some. I have PM on LOTS of veggies and flowers right now, and of course, bud rot. Agrowlyte should be paying MP for the otherwise free advertising : )

let us know how well it works!

yeah , the Oxidate worked immediately and off gasses in 24 hours

we are so blessed to have low humidity out here , like 10-20%

but I did have some PM on my indoor plants a long time ago and that is when I bought some Oxidate….expensive stuff too but lasted a long time

i also used to as a drench in the hoop house cause I had some nasties in the soil in there……farmers and ranchers use it as a disinfectant , there are several uses for it

Latest posts

Back