SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna try a bud of the early freak that broke off last week in one of the hubbys famous marleys. The plant still isn’t ready to harvest yet. Threw a sheet over it the night before last when the temps went into the 30s with cautions of a light freeze. Suppose to be nice for a week or two so I think she will make it.
6A47D7F4-EA95-45A4-9597-55EF58982490.jpeg

Gonna try a bud of the early freak that broke off last week in one of the hubbys famous marleys. The plant still isn’t ready to harvest yet. Threw a sheet over it the night before last when the temps went into the 30s with cautions of a light freeze. Suppose to be nice for a week or two so I think she will make it. View attachment 311591
Love the sativa look. Enjoy.

So I got to open my try at a Thai stick cannagar today. First let me say that without something stickier like that stuff some of y’all make you squish in a press, it is very frustrating wrapping the finished canna log with fresh canna leaves. I only had some sticky tincture to work with as a bonding agent. I didn’t feel I was getting a good enough seal for a slow burn cigar. I decided then to wrap it with a hemp sheet, then decorate it a bit with some raw leaves. I smothered it in stickiness tincture so when I unwrapped it although it is a solid log, it will need to dry. Don’t know how long this process will take…
5AED2CE9-0ABB-430D-B198-F99E46E7A90C.jpeg
72CDF0B5-E891-4E3D-A104-F90B27FD5948.jpeg

So I’m gonna put in an order to @CrashMagnet as one of his first projects for a cannagar mold and plunger. I found out while researching the rolling technique that they make molds they sell on Amazon that makes a beautiful cigar with a much easier process than this one. He can put all the numbers in his CNC machine put your orders in today 😆
Still I like the simplicity of my first homemade cannagar 😊

For anyone interested, saved the freakshow doobie for the first buzz this morning and IT WORKS!!! I have to be honest, I didn’t expect much of a buzz from this weed but I am really crazy buzzed now from it in surprise. I will definitely run two more of these females hopefully next year as to this day they still don’t look like weed. im going to go ahead and harvest the plant tomorrow as I like the buzz “as is” and it’s a little more than a week older than my early sample.
Today we plan to do the down syndrome awareness walk with my 8 year old granddaughter Owyn. It should be a big day with lots of friends and family there to see all at once. Gotta take the dog walk first so my girls don’t get crazy while we are gone so I should get a lot of walking in today as the dogs will be ready for another walk when we get home.
wow the freak has a little energy boost to it…I hope it lasts for a while. Y’all have a good day and I need some freak seeds for next year if anyone has extra 😜

For anyone interested, saved the freakshow doobie for the first buzz this morning and IT WORKS!!! I have to be honest, I didn’t expect much of a buzz from this weed but I am really crazy buzzed now from it in surprise. I will definitely run two more of these females hopefully next year as to this day they still don’t look like weed. im going to go ahead and harvest the plant tomorrow as I like the buzz “as is” and it’s a little more than a week older than my early sample.
Today we plan to do the down syndrome awareness walk with my 8 year old granddaughter Owyn. It should be a big day with lots of friends and family there to see all at once. Gotta take the dog walk first so my girls don’t get crazy while we are gone so I should get a lot of walking in today as the dogs will be ready for another walk when we get home.
wow the freak has a little energy boost to it…I hope it lasts for a while. Y’all have a good day and I need some freak seeds for next year if anyone has extra 😜
I am a bit envious. I am drying the branch I deseeded this morning to check out the buzz. I love(and have missed) the sativa buzz.

Ironically my step daughter's name is Eowyn. Enjoyed your feedback on freakshow, I was reading through that thread just this morning was wondering how it would feel.

Ironically my step daughter's name is Eowyn. Enjoyed your feedback on freakshow, I was reading through that thread just this morning was wondering how it would feel.
It’s a very nice happy buzz. I’ll tell you that it a slow starter and seems to take forever to mature it’s not a huge plant either but worth it for me for sure. It’s a beautiful plant tho and looks nothing like weed so you can grow it easily in a pot anywhere and it will be undetected except for a mild skunky smell at maturity walking by it. The buzz is really nice, much better than I expected.

Latest posts

Back