SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well once again I have one of those flower tents I’m not exactly proud of. My Josie girls have had crazy vegetation growth and some foxtaili and not as many budsites as I started with. I defoliated so much during the grow I worried it would kill the plants which I’m sure their crispy appearance is a result of that. On a higher note, they are showing a little amber now so soon I will be able to have a fresh start in an empty tent. Even tho there doesn’t seem to be a lot of bud action, there is still enough yield for me to add a few jars to my tiny pharmacy and I will finally be able to try some of the Josie after loosing their mother plant to bud rot outside this summer. @bigsur51 gifted me these seeds and I soooooo wanted the tent to be beautiful but I guess it is what it is…
4BD4A877-50A6-4AFA-B0B9-A5CC51FF5E47.jpeg
A86A9F28-F66A-4BE3-9A43-D4A63CDF54DA.jpeg
DEAFCED3-20D3-49FE-BA4D-4719BA742908.jpeg
D92FB2F7-4205-4DA3-9E03-EDA6BA43417D.jpeg

Last edited:
every grow is different Subby and we learn from each cycle (of course you know that already lol)

it is a real challenge to grow untested gear and you did a great job , all things considered

what is in your next group of flavors? indoors?

got anything lined up for next years outdoor?

every grow is different Subby and we learn from each cycle (of course you know that already lol)

it is a real challenge to grow untested gear and you did a great job , all things considered

what is in your next group of flavors? indoors?

got anything lined up for next years outdoor?
Thanks big for the kind words…
im gonna look thru my seed stock for something new to grow in the tent today. I’ll post my next grow here I’m sure from seed to harvest as it helps me keep up with things. As far as my next outdoor grow. I want to plant one of your snow leopards in the ground. I still need to find another in the ground plant and two plants to put in the 25 gallon pots I ran on my back porch this summer. If you have anything in your stock that would work and that would be worth the grow for a pothead such as me and the hubs I would be very interested. Wouldn’t mind having something a little skunky in the mix as I haven’t grown anything with a skunk smell yet and kinda miss that from the past. It may be that everyone is growing the same smelling weed now and skunk is becoming a thing of the past as even “my guy” does not show up with the skunk lately. I also plan to run a couple of freaks again as even tho it’s a small plant, I love the energetic buzz it gives. Plus, I can grow a couple extra over the limit without worry of them being noticed. I was really surprised on the buzz from this weed as the THC was not really high and I didn’t expect much but I think the type of weed it is makes up for the THC content or maybe that’s all B-S who knows as I don’t believe all those descriptions as much anymore… I do love reading them tho and want to be a tester and write some of my own 😂

Yes, these Josie plants were a real challenge maybe a combination of my experience and the environment they were in outside and inside. These plants are very elastic is all I can think of super strong leaves requiring clippers just to trim them as my thumb pinch method does not always work. Much different plant than I ever grew. I think I have a seed or two left and have learned a lot this year about keeping the moisture out of them. I hope to try them again outside maybe even next year as they had 3 foot colas really stacked when I had to cull the plant for bud rot. And yes each strain has been fun to grow regardless of how they turned out. I still feel I am ahead of the game thanks to all of you that help on this site.

My little bit of freak show harvest. This stuff gave me a little pressure in my chest like the Gorilla Glue does when trimming. Don’t know if it’s the fumes or what but had to take a break when only into trimming for 15 minutes. Maybe I’m a bit allergic to it but it’s now ready for the drying rack for a while. My kitchen smells like a reefer factory again.
D676E565-661A-44F5-9D31-C518B518FCEF.jpeg

My little bit of freak show harvest. This stuff gave me a little pressure in my chest like the Gorilla Glue does when trimming. Don’t know if it’s the fumes or what but had to take a break when only into trimming for 15 minutes. Maybe I’m a bit allergic to it but it’s now ready for the drying rack for a while. My kitchen smells like a reefer factory again. View attachment 311777
Nice job My wife is the same way with this Peyote Critical , she cannot be around it , forget about me trimming it in the house. One more plant today to trim and Im done. Not sure if I will pop more yet. Have enough for a good winter under.

Since the flower tent is almost done, decided to see what I had in my seed envelope to start next. Found three that look to be promising so I dropped them in my little glasses in hopes that I get 4 plants. These happen to be feminized seeds so I shouldn’t have to worry about sexing them or wasting time…
1. Hindsight (twenty20) cross between Wook stomper and the Whip. Info says they are average height purple color when ripe and 27% THC
2. Banana TK (goat and monkey) cross between Banana OG and Triangle
3. Girl Crush (twenty20) y’all know this was boos famous weed that he let me try and was top choice…

will see what they do… wish me luck 😊
8E4AFC8E-F56B-41AD-ADBA-212FA5D4B814.jpeg

I may need a sample of the SFG boo. Do I need to come down there and do some trimming?😜
Me too! I had to cull my SFG in the 3rd week of flower, because it started growing pollen sacs o_O It looked so good that I considered trying to remove them to save the grow, but each day I found more, so <chop chop>! I don't know why it happened, because her tentmate was and is just fine (SFG is on the right; Gushers on the left in the pic). Blade to the heart, for sure, but maybe I did something she didn't like?

Attachments

• Flower girls.jpg
    Flower girls.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
Me too! I had to cull my SFG in the 3rd week of flower, because it started growing pollen sacs o_O It looked so good that I considered trying to remove them to save the grow, but each day I found more, so <chop chop>! I don't know why it happened, because her tentmate was and is just fine (SFG is on the right; Gushers on the left in the pic). Blade to the heart, for sure, but maybe I did something she didn't like?
I have two SFG fem seeds in my collection. I think I got them from OF, but I won't have the space to grow them for quite a while. They're yours if you want them...

edit: Oops, unless you and SG want to split them : )

I have two SFG fem seeds in my collection. I think I got them from OF, but I won't have the space to grow them for quite a while. They're yours if you want them...

edit: Oops, unless you and SG want to split them : )
@Gaia's Girl , meet @CrashMagnet he's a cool dude and it’s fun to watch his page. He keeps us laughing and is a big part of my day. He always has an interesting project going on. And he is in Virginia too. You will enjoy his company and learn a lot from his cool projects

Latest posts

Back