SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let us please say a prayer for Brother CrashMagnet
giphy.gif

1653311848292.png

Other stuff going on. I’m embarrassed to introduce you to Ms ugly who today finally showing amber trichomes so I can get her ugly self out of the tent. She had a tough time with me neglecting to check her PH runoff before it was to late. She does I must say have a lot of heavy dense and sticky buds. Can’t wait to see her without those ugly calmag leaves.

View attachment 296969
"If no one loved ugly ,many would not be loved.." Poet ,Electrician, Plumbers son . joeb631a

apologies Submarinegirl for yacking on your thread... and YES... it IS the dang Happy Frog soil, I just gave all mine to Ladybug for her outdoor plants.. why you ask. Grrrrrrr. stunted growth, dries out overnight, plants do NOT like it.. some of my worst veg growth in years.. I spoke with the guy I got it from and he's been getting complaints.. I told him, don't sell it as an indoor soil used for containers..

I went to up pot 4 feminized plants stunted in this garbage.. 1 made it. Never had this happen, as I removed the soil ball from the pot and went to set it down into the larger pot, it all crumbled, fell apart and exposed almost no roots.
I was so pissed when it happened 3 out of 4 times. stressing a plant like that this early, might as well move on.. I could hear the roots being ripped as it fell apart, what roots there were.. usually these pots are almost root bound at 3wks old and I have big big lovely plants.. these looked 10 days old at 21..

I just started 4 Gabagoo 2, a strain I've only released in it's other form Gabagoo. It's an auto and #2 was my baby..
Only got 4 seeds off of her and these are them. Started these in Foxfarm Strawberry Fields. stuff is the bomb. A
mushroom compost you'll actually get toadstools at times from spores in the mix..

get rid of that Happy Frog stuff
I use Ocean Forest for everything. Solo cup sprouts, pots everything. Thinking of going hydro, been meaning to build one like gmo has. Sam's Club has cheap totes.

Bubba

Yes it would be great if it just kept flowering and a July harvest would be great but I’m expecting the worst just in case. I’m thankful that the other three haven’t started this funny business. And I will be turning on the inside flower tent soon again so I have backups. Even one dosidos in the tent and another good one so far outside. The dosidos have been a pain from the beginning. Had trouble getting the seed to crack it took me 10 seeds just to get three plants and they all look totally different one tall (the flowering one) one short also planted outside on my deck and one with thicker leaves still in the tent waiting for flower lights.
I grew 5 dosidos and other than 2, they all looked like different plants! Oddly, same taste and strength.

Bubba

Morning SubG and everyone. Nice thread SG. I have 4 plant I put outside, and they are in flowering already. I was surprised cause I expected to harvest in Oct. I hope everything works out with the 2 Gelato's, 2 Jack Herer. :)

Dang that dosidos tall as me that is flowering I think is a he/she or something as I saw what I believe to be male parts. If so I think this changes the whole thought about growing her out to see if she revegs. I think I should hack it out as my other three outside plants seem to be doing well and I don’t really want a bunch of seeds especially from that plant which I don’t trust the seeds. @bigsur51 help 😊
EEA37079-C05D-4D35-8841-0808754D7A42.jpeg
81BD94FC-95B7-47B0-803D-737FB62EA568.jpeg
65D0C204-9A20-4E63-9DED-5C2135FC67C8.jpeg
5CC1D5FD-D1B3-4C62-B21F-794CBD462499.jpeg
8427831E-A934-478D-8A63-D25FB9D951EC.jpeg
72206524-2BCC-470D-9776-A13ADE15F77E.jpeg
27B7587C-46D7-41C4-BA6F-4B9C5EDC7C56.jpeg

Last edited:
I do have another plant I’m the tent that I could replace her/it with. The other three plants are not flowering yet and I didn’t try to bust any of these to see if they were full of pollen yet but no knowing much about male plants I really don’t want to risk my other plants Which seem to be loving life outside. The need some food but it just stopped raining today. Plan to give them all a little sip tomorrow even tho the soil will probably still be wet.

it all looks good!

and normal

Thanx big. Don’t know why I’m freaking. Probably because I have nothing else in bloom to compare it to.

been doing some bending of some stems to get a good grow pattern going and some topping finally to control the height. Three of the four plants are over five foot high including the pot but I’m not worried yet gonna be a long summer and they need to spread out and up a bunch more. Sooooo glad its not a he/she. Thanx for responding big 😊

Thanx big. Don’t know why I’m freaking. Probably because I have nothing else in bloom to compare it to.

been doing some bending of some stems to get a good grow pattern going and some topping finally to control the height. Three of the four plants are over five foot high including the pot but I’m not worried yet gonna be a long summer and they need to spread out and up a bunch more. Sooooo glad its not a he/she. Thanx for responding big 😊
If they are 5 ft in May, those are gonna be trees by October.

Latest posts

Back