SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they were in the potting soil?
Most folks don't know that if they walk outside and play in the grass/garden and then walk into their indoor gew, they are doing what bees do when pollinating plants. With my sealed RDWC, I never walked into the room unless I was freshly showered with clean clothes/naked. Knock on wood, but I never had any bugs other than those pesky dog pecker gnats. Their grubs cost me a couple of tiny vegging plants.

The seeded buds I have are drying really slowly too. The weirdness keeps on weirding. Smells great though even to my compromised olfactory system. The skunk stink is gone. BTW-I have a lot of seeds. 2 phenotypes. One had green pistils, the other had white. The white self topped. I think I mixed that up in a previous post. Very pretty bud you have there.
Thank you Fogey. I’ll take a few of those seeds to try and get a couple females for outside next year if you have extra. Yes no skunk smell anymore but no fruity pebbles smell either. Does have a fruit smell still tho. I’m glad we all grew them.

Most folks don't know that if they walk outside and play in the grass/garden and then walk into their indoor gew, they are doing what bees do when pollinating plants. With my sealed RDWC, I never walked into the room unless I was freshly showered with clean clothes/naked. Knock on wood, but I never had any bugs other than those pesky dog pecker gnats. Their grubs cost me a couple of tiny vegging plants.
Clean Naked gardening is the safest way for sure 🙃

Thank you Fogey. I’ll take a few of those seeds to try and get a couple females for outside next year if you have extra. Yes no skunk smell anymore but no fruity pebbles smell either. Does have a fruit smell still tho. I’m glad we all grew them.
I have quite a few. Probably a few hundred once I chop the last 2 branches. I think I can spare some ;)

I’m sure I could have brought an aphid in from outside easily. I know this too but I’m sure I’ve unzipped the tent after gardening without thinking about it. I also noticed my ceiling vent opened since my last cleaning of the tent. Should have been closed the entire grow I’m such a bone head. May have something to do with the weird growth on those two plants too letting some light in there on trips to the garage at night. I will take this as another lessons learned and add it to my check off list. Maybe I’ll get a get naked sign for my tent as a reminder 😆

14E33DB0-5E80-4E36-ACD5-45AEC06EA265.jpeg
Found this great neon sign for the grow room…. Maybe better than get naked? Means the same thing right?

Freak show going in a jar today. Most unusual weed. Just clipping the buds off I got a bit of a heavy chest feeling like the gorilla glue does when I trim it. Had to take a little break but thought I’d show it off in the jar. Snuck a few buds out to try it early and it’s a different buzz I wish I had more. The one little plant probably made around 3 oz so 3 oz is 3 oz right? Plan to plant a couple more next year as they are great incognito plants and they look great on my back porch too.
6101D6A4-05C6-459E-9FD8-94326F119588.png
86B78F96-911A-411B-BA40-E2CB718FE123.jpeg

Went visiting some of my peeps today and scored free samples. Some of which came from clones I gifted to them and some new toys too to try and give my expert opinion on 😁 ok Yes
980042D8-8C3E-4669-8618-06A86D9625DF.jpeg
is the answer to that one. Even got a couple extra strains (amneisia haze and bubblegum) and some hash to try for the first time. Yay for me 🥹

Latest posts

Back