SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking on the Banana TK tent today. Defoliating and tucking a few branches under the screen after this pic but mostly waiting for them to fill in. The leaves have a very pungent smell and left me sniffing the leaves right up to my nose that I pulled several times before finally tossing them well except for the one I gave my cat Cleo
D15039DC-D051-463A-BF3C-49208D41F639.jpeg

So I must have the perfect knack streak right now with my clones. I’m saying that in reserve as I know I could all of a sudden have bad luck in doing so at any time… I just feel lucky right now. I really didn’t need clones but was trimming these great genetics and couldn’t resist for some reason. I’m hoping to find homes for some of them at Christmas.
first was the banana TK tent… even though I had run out of root riot plugs which I had great success with for some time, I found these old peat thingys that you soak in water till they swell up and used them with a little clonex. I was surprised to see all of them ready to plant today. I’m hoping they can wait till the morning to set them up a new place somewhere.
3DF5E835-15E0-4541-92B1-456C4706ECCA.jpeg
i got the root riot plugs the next day and trimmed up the other tent with the Hindsight and the Girl Crush plants. They are ready for some dirt too wow!
F303A8E1-50E3-4A64-A2B1-D3F60D7F9352.jpeg
1A9A0E3B-743B-4993-AA3C-6D2F2DA8389E.jpeg

Latest posts

Back