SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 71. It's 13 outside. I ain't goin' outside.

dam bro , i am guessing you also had a lottery number back in what , 68’ or 69’?

my lottery number was 68 in 1969

you and one other person i know are the only ones who ever mentioned reading SOF magazines

that was the Real News eh

the big stories back then were the wars in Africa and the mujahideen in Afghanistan , American spooks training the taliban to fight the Ruskies

i remember it was an SOF staff member who brought the new AK 74 back to the CIA for testing , a coup for SOF

dam bro , i am guessing you also had a lottery number back in what , 68’ or 69’?

you and one other person i know are the only ones who ever mentioned reading SOF magazines

the big stories back then were the wars in Africa and the mujahideen in Afghanistan , American spooks training the taliban to fight the Ruskies

i remember it was an SOF staff member who brought the new AK 74 back to the CIA for testing , a coup for SOF
The Best part were the Want ads
Reminded me of FightClub

I guess I said that wrong. It was 71 in the house and 13 outside. I was born in '55, and I did have a number but I was classified 1Y which was a holding classification incase they needed more body bag liners.

A highschool friend got in the mix in Angola. Strictly CIA black ops. His paycheck came from a Flower shop in NYC. He tried to get me to go with him, but I was fresh married and didn't figure the wife would appreciate it. It paid 1K a month with a 1K bonus at the end of 12 months, all tax exempt, which wasn't bad wages for '75. I figured around bonus time I'd meet up with a unfortunate accident.

Colors would be nice Subbie. I’ve got 2 to 3 weeks left on all my flower girls until they’re 10 weeks… merry Christmas to you and yours Subbie,.. may all your wishes come true...
back in '70 my draft number was 259, little chance to going overseas...headed to college to spend a lot of money to get a piece of paper that did little for me employment time...got frustrated and started m own business and never looked back...
my first after grad interview was with the secret service...go figure, me working to the man...:eek:

Sounds like you have just enough time to get a little color if it’s gonna happen with cooler temps I would welcome some cooler temps in my tent just to try and get some of those pretty colors. My tent pretty much stays in the 80s. My plants don’t seem to mind it tho. Other than not getting purple the weed has been excellent most grows.
didn’t know you were college edgeamakated 😜 Glad to hear you made good choices with your own business. Wow secret service… can’t see it boo…😊

I've got a bachelor of science in business and a BA criminal law, I had to intern with the Sheriffs office for 6 long months...go figure how I ended up as a commercial painting contractor...I spent 25 years planting seeds of my value to the community and the last 10 years getting paid like a boss... ;)

FB_IMG_1671895649301.jpg

Best one is to walk out to your car and see someone following you slowly
so you get in start the car and sit for a few minutes
Than get out and walk back to the store
I was doing a remodel of the cafeteria at the Veteran's hospital in Sagnasty. I'd go out at lunch to smoke and listen to the radio. I keep hearing a horn beeping, and pretty soon there's some moron pounding on my window. He asked me just when the fock I was going to move. I looked at my watch and told him in about four hours and asked if he cared to wait.
I love it when you can see someone's heartbeat in their temples.

Happy Early Birthday
i would like to feel forty again. 60s are when stuff starts breaking down.
I'd like to feel 40 again, but I wouldn't want to be 40 again. Lived through it once; might not be that lucky again. :)

That's kind of scary now that I think about it : )
you have no idea what lies ahead crash, shiit happens to you that is out of your control health wise...one day you're feeling quite skippy and the next you're told you have a insufferable disease or you inherit lousy genes and find out your health is out of control even though you feel good...I was on top of the world in 2012, December 3rd that all changed overnight...none the less, life is good...

Latest posts

Back