SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will hitting my vegetable garden with MG from time to time kill off the worms? I hit my garden earlier this week with some MG(foliar/drench) They seemed to enjoy it. I would think an occasional dosing would be diluted by the rain and regular waterings. I know the soil is pretty well populated with worms at this point. I see a bunch of them in every hole I dug to plant my seedlings.
I wouldn't think so Bro. I know I have a lot of earth worms in my yard and I use lawn ferts a couple times a yr.
I'm talking about growing in pots where you fertilize a lot.

I wouldn't think so Bro. I know I have a lot of earth worms in my yard and I use lawn ferts a couple times a yr.
I'm talking about growing in pots where you fertilize a lot.
That was what I thought. I have never tried earthworms in my indoor bags. Maybe I will see how they do next time out. Thanks.

Thanks for the response. It helps to gather all the information I can from real experienc. You can find good and bad just searching the internet when making a decision much easier going with actual experience. im kinda leaning away from FF even the strawberry fields but would love to watch how it does for you this time in case I want to try 😎

Way back in the day when I went from OD to ID, I syed a mix of FF Happy Frog and FF light warrior...the HF is real hot and the light warrior is seedling but the mix of the two really worked out well for me before I went al chemy and shit.

Looks like one of the four plants I put outside wants to flower… she’s a pretty tall come up to about my nose so far. She is one of two dosidos both planted outside one tall the other short go figure…what am I to expect now that she wants to flower. Perhaps a Re veg? All four plants were brought out maybe 3 weeks ago to get use to outside. I didnt notice this till about 10 days after transplant. Could be maybe not enough sun as it does get a bit more shade than the others but still gets a good bit of sun during the day…
1011C67A-B9C8-4E5E-9492-9CDC0AFA81AC.jpeg
CD682B12-C4D4-4614-85EE-007A1A9324FD.jpeg
F4A8482D-EF09-4624-9B64-95E95FDA511D.jpeg
BCAA2AE8-BB3B-4E3A-AF0A-0C0062E1EC51.jpeg

Looks like one of the four plants I put outside wants to flower… she’s a pretty tall come up to about my nose so far. She is one of two dosidos both planted outside one tall the other short go figure…what am I to expect now that she wants to flower. Perhaps a Re veg? All four plants were brought out maybe 3 weeks ago to get use to outside. I didnt notice this till about 10 days after transplant. Could be maybe not enough sun as it does get a bit more shade than the others but still gets a good bit of sun during the day…
View attachment 297714View attachment 297716View attachment 297717View attachment 297718
Autos? early to flower No?

Re flower ? Big

fingers crossed , if the plant tries to re-veg , it sometimes can be a mess , sometimes it turns out ok , time will tell..it is now up to the plant to decide

worst plant I ever had in the past 14 years to re-veg was a Chocolate Trip…what a clusterfvck , single and triple leaves everywhere , new branches everywhere , , tons of larf , the plant looked like a traffic jam on the Santa Ana freeway at rush hour…..tiny buds everywhere , we had so many plants that year that we just trashed it

it will be interesting to see how SubGirls plant turns out

I have a feeling this is gonna turn not one of those crazy plants big was telling me about. I’ve never seen a re veg
Would only be happening if it is getting less then 12 hrs light, but I have grown in highly shaded areas and never an early flower like that. Weird maybe you have a new early harvest Photo
Would not that be wonderful.

fingers crossed , if the plant tries to re-veg , it sometimes can be a mess , sometimes it turns out ok , time will tell..it is now up to the plant to decide

worst plant I ever had in the past 14 years to re-veg was a Chocolate Trip…what a clusterfvck , single and triple leaves everywhere , new branches everywhere , , tons of larf , the plant looked like a traffic jam on the Santa Ana freeway at rush hour…..tiny buds everywhere , we had so many plants that year that we just trashed it

Yes I meant it would go back to reveg and than have to flower again
My words dont come out right all the time
Pictures work great for me

Yes but it won’t continue to flower in this heat with the days so long right? That why I’m expecting a re veg. The other three are not doing this and seem to be on their way. I’ll keep tabs on it now and then here so we can all see what she decides to do…

we vegged up some Pre 98 Bubba Kush one year , got them about 3’ tall , put them outdoors in April and they immediately went into flower…..

they never tried to re-veg , they just kept on flowering and we harvested them in July

it just depends on the genes whether they will continue to flower or re-veg

this has been my experience

otherwise there are a few choices here:

1. bring the plant indoors and put it under 16-18 hours of light to get it in 100% veg mode

2. bring the plant indoors and put it under a 12-12 light cycle and let it flower

3. let it ride and see what shakes out

growing cannabis outdoors is so much fun!

we vegged up some Pre 98 Bubba Kush one year , got them about 3’ tall , put them outdoors in April and they immediately went into flower…..

they never tried to re-veg , they just kept on flowering and we harvested them in July

it just depends on the genes whether they will continue to flower or re-veg

this has been my experience

otherwise there are a few choices here:

1. bring the plant indoors and put it under 16-18 hours of light to get it in 100% veg mode

2. bring the plant indoors and put it under a 12-12 light cycle and let it flower

3. let it ride and see what shakes out

growing cannabis outdoors is so much fun!
Man I wish my outdoor do not get ready until mid Oct

I ask the question Sub because i have had plants inside vegging under 18/6 or 24/0 and when i took them outside they started flowering because they thought they had been flipped due to the sunset and sunrise hours outside being closer to flowering light cycles. I guess they got confused.

Latest posts

Back