SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ask the question Sub because i have had plants inside vegging under 18/6 or 24/0 an d when i took them outside they started flowering because they thought they had been flipped due to the sunset and sunrise hours outside being closer to flowering light cycles.

yep yep , that is what happens

we had some good discussions on this in another thread I believe , and the trick is to adjust the indoor lighting to match the outdoor lighting

I ask the question Sub because i have had plants inside vegging under 18/6 or 24/0 and when i took them outside they started flowering because they thought they had been flipped due to the sunset and sunrise hours outside being closer to flowering light cycles. I guess they got confused.
I tried to ease them in by first changing the lights in the tent a little closer to the outside. Then they sat in pots in and out of the tent for a week then outside totally for two weeks more Al night, then transplanted them about a week maybe 10 days ago. I just saw the flowers start a couple days ago
just on the one plant the other three have not tried to flower yet…

The only problem is it will start to flower and after awhile will slow down because it wants to re-veg. So it can effect the harvest. really pissed me off the 1st time that happened because it caught me off guard.

I think I’ll just let it ride. I am getting ready to clean the flower tent to put my veggie tent plants into flower but I don’t want to risk mixing them with the inside plants for fear of bringing in something in from outside detrimental to the tent. Not to mention its in a 25 gallon pot and already to tall for the tent

I think I’ll just let it ride. I am getting ready to clean the flower tent to put my veggie tent plants into flower but I don’t want to risk mixing them with the inside plants for fear of bringing in something in from outside detrimental to the tent. Not to mention its in a 25 gallon pot and already to tall for the tent

I tried to ease them in by first changing the lights in the tent a little closer to the outside. Then they sat in pots in and out of the tent for a week then outside totally for two weeks more Al night, then transplanted them about a week maybe 10 days ago. I just saw the flowers start a couple days ago
just on the one plant the other three have not tried to flower yet…

interesting

that is what’s puzzling , cause we know you were diligent about the whole light sensitivity schedule and tried to ease the plants into matching the inside lights to the outside lights

some plants are more sensitive to the changes

ive seen some straight sativas make flowers just like yours but they never really developed and the plants just keep on trucking without re-vegging and turn out ok

lets hope this one plant will do the same

I agree 100% with your decision

interesting

that is what’s puzzling , cause we know you were diligent about the whole light sensitivity schedule and tried to ease the plants into matching the inside lights to the outside lights

ive seen some straight sativas make flowers just like yours but they never really developed and the plants just keep on trucking without re-vegging and turn out ok

I bet you got an auto seed in the pack LOL
I have gotten whole packs of seeds from breeder packs that were not what they said

interesting

Yes it would be great if it just kept flowering and a July harvest would be great but I’m expecting the worst just in case. I’m thankful that the other three haven’t started this funny business. And I will be turning on the inside flower tent soon again so I have backups. Even one dosidos in the tent and another good one so far outside. The dosidos have been a pain from the beginning. Had trouble getting the seed to crack it took me 10 seeds just to get three plants and they all look totally different one tall (the flowering one) one short also planted outside on my deck and one with thicker leaves still in the tent waiting for flower lights.

I bet you got an auto seed in the pack LOL
I have gotten whole packs of seeds from breeder packs that were not what they said
Could be, I hated these seeds. I think they were cursed from the beginning. I told ILGM about them. They offered me more seeds but I didn’t want seeds from their same stock. They weren’t cheap either but offered buy 10 get 10. Now I’m skeptical about the BOGO deals

Yes it would be great if it just kept flowering and a July harvest would be great but I’m expecting the worst just in case. I’m thankful that the other three haven’t started this funny business. And I will be turning on the inside flower tent soon again so I have backups. Even one dosidos in the tent and another good one so far outside. The dosidos have been a pain from the beginning. Had trouble getting the seed to crack it took me 10 seeds just to get three plants and they all look totally different one tall (the flowering one) one short also planted outside on my deck and one with thicker leaves still in the tent waiting for flower lights.

it will be a good classroom experiment!

Latest posts

Back