SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there will be a pop quiz this afternoon

Cannabis Calyxes: Do You Know The Most Resinous Part Of The Plant?

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW YOUR PLANT PARTS? TODAY’S CANNABIS ANATOMY LESSON IS ALL ABOUT THE CALYX, THE MOST RESIN-DENSE PART OF THE PLANT.

https://herb.co/learn/cannabis-calyxes/
*writing the important points on my palm in preparation for this afternoons quiz…

wrong meme

6074381A-385C-4C78-83B4-CD7844A0FFA1.jpeg

Dang that dosidos tall as me that is flowering I think is a he/she or something as I saw what I believe to be male parts. If so I think this changes the whole thought about growing her out to see if she revegs. I think I should hack it out as my other three outside plants seem to be doing well and I don’t really want a bunch of seeds especially from that plant which I don’t trust the seeds. @bigsur51 help 😊View attachment 298120View attachment 298121View attachment 298122View attachment 298123View attachment 298124View attachment 298125View attachment 298126
Anybody ever tell you that you've got a sexy finger? ;)

Morning ness. My coffee is on too. moving a bit slow this morning but I’m sure I’ll catch up. Suppose to be mid 80s and sunny and that alright by me. Have a sweet day 💕

Thank you I will. We have beautiful mornings, but the afternoons are hot. I received my beans yesterday from Weedseedexpress. I just got 5 seeds and no stickers. I like my stickers.:cool:

I pulled one and busted it open. There was magic in there 😊
What did you find in the swollen calyx? I busted one of mine open also and found what I thought was a tiny seed but after doing some research I think it was just the ovule.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220528-110346_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220528-110346_Chrome.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back