SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s cause I don’t have a triple heart emoji 😊
1653826975897.png

@bigsur51 that Josie seed you gifted me is gonna make a good stinky plant I think. Can already smell it from 3ft away and every time I go up the steps. Can’t imagine what it’s gonna smell like in flower… I’ve been wanting a good stinky plant to try too. I cloned a few of my trimmings when I transplanted my four outside plants into their pots to give away. The Josie clones are bulky with healthy stem just like mom As compared to the dosidos. I decided to keep a couple of the Josie clones just in case I love the plant.
CF6FB5FE-62AE-47E6-AB26-346F2AA058E6.jpeg
6700FBC1-68A1-4E97-B56A-397BA04BD311.jpeg

@bigsur51 that Josie seed you gifted me is gonna make a good stinky plant I think. Can already smell it from 3ft away and every time I go up the steps. Can’t imagine what it’s gonna smell like in flower… I’ve been wanting a good stinky plant to try too. I cloned a few of my trimmings when I transplanted my four outside plants into their pots to give away. The Josie clones are bulky with healthy stem just like mom As compared to the dosidos. I decided to keep a couple of the Josie clones just in case I love the plant.
View attachment 298444View attachment 298445
Healthy

View attachment 298444View attachment 298445
I imagined your thumb would be green. Cue roster and his photo editing prowess…

nice looking plant.

Latest posts

Back