SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice plant brotherhopper. I’ve seen the nightly coverup before. Looks like a lot of work but great idea. I think if I had waited a few more weeks to put them out I would have not had the problem. I think next year I will plan to put them out on the longest day. I tried to match my indoor light cycle when I put them out as well as hardening them off by taking them in and out everyday getting them use to the sun and wind and leaving them outside totally for two weeks prior to transplanting them in their final pots. We’ve had some really unusual weather both cold and extremely hot here too which may have helped also. i know a lot of folks that are trying their hand at growing this year mostly outside. Several of them have told me that they have buds already like it’s a good thing. (I do admit it was kinda nice getting a preview of those smelly buds and even got excited a little when they started stacking so nice some are an inch in diameter already.). They have even less experience than me growing and many of their plants are very sad looking but I still show hope for them and try to help when I can But all the gardens I’ve seen in my area in peoples back yard most had plants in flower. Some tiny little things too like dwarf plants. My plants are over my head now and two plants just started bloom before revegging. Unfortunately I’m not expecting my outdoor plants especially this one to do anything but be a knarly mess at the end but I needed the experience and fortunately have a backup flower tent and plenty of stash to enjoy the jungle ride.

Morning SubmarineGirl your plants are looking yummy. Enjoy your day.😀
Thank you Ness. I hope yours is a good day too. I’m expecting the door guys to come finish up today. They finished our BR door and one slider yesterday. I’m waiting for their call now and hope that they do as my outside plants have been in the garage now for two days and there is a 30% chance of rain this morning…💕

It's going to be a good feeling once all your door are working. Sub do you have neighbors that can see into your yard? I have just two neighbors and they are a distance away from me. No, one comes around my place. Hope it stays that way. :eek:

I have one neighbor that can see into my backyard. I don’t worry about them as much as I do their guests as they have shindigs out on their porch a lot And I don’t trust their peeps… I didn’t put any plants on that side of the yard but there are two on my porch way over the railing now and two on the other side of my yard that they can see if they were looking for them… My other neighbor has an old privacy fence and never goes out in his overgrown yard except a couple times a year to cut grass. Four plants are legal in my state and I’m trying my best to keep it as low profile as possible and am still nervous about the whole thing.
yay! They just called and they are on their way. Hope to have my plants back outside by 2:00 ish.

I have one neighbor that can see into my backyard. I don’t worry about them as much as I do their guests as they have shindigs out on their porch a lot And I don’t trust their peeps… I didn’t put any plants on that side of the yard but there are two on my porch way over the railing now and two on the other side of my yard that they can see if they were looking for them… My other neighbor has an old privacy fence and never goes out in his overgrown yard except a couple times a year to cut grass. Four plants are legal in my state and I’m trying my best to keep it as low profile as possible and am still nervous about the whole thing.
yay! They just called and they are on their way. Hope to have my plants back outside by 2:00 ish.
That one plant that's flowering, is that an indica or sativa dominate?

Maybe you could plant a couple in his yard : )
Yes he probably wouldn’t notice until the next bushwhacking maybe right before harvest time 😂

but there is a sweet spot right behind his back fence with access to the lake that some of those damn kids may have planted some just to see if they would grow wild there…😂

Ooh. Dosido huh. Pretty potent stuff right there. I've never grew it but I've read it's very high thc count. It's indica dominate. Indica usually has a harder time revegging. Either way, Christmas is coming early for you 😊
It has a crazy strong smell already kinda pine citrus flowers. I have trouble describing the scent but I can’t keep from huffing it every time im around it. I leave that plant with a sticky nose every time 🤣. Like I said I don’t expect much so anything I would get out of her will be a plus. It does have about 15 nice bud sites stacking nicely tho. Would be nice for it to finish up but I’m not expecting it to before the jungle of reveg kicks in it started bloom about two weeks after she was outside.

455F8845-F88B-4046-A285-D9AF337A1E7E.jpeg

this is her crazy twin sister in the flower tent. She is starting week 3 of flower and one of four I’ve got strapped down like I big dog Trying to keep them away from the lights during stretch. not really what I wanted but I’m learning to deal with it…

So all four of my outside plants are in some form of reveg. I have read that they eventually start making regular leaves again (7 point instead of two ) in a few weeks Maybe 3-4. If this is true, I’m thinking they may have a chance to work it out before flower season which I think starts in August here but I’m not sure of that either. I’m having it hard to find information on it only information on revegging on purpose. Can’t help but wonder what these girls will do this summer… wondering also if they do start making regular leaves again, should I trim off the oddities to take away strength in these areas? Maybe @bigsur51 could chime in?

So all four of my outside plants are in some form of reveg. I have read that they eventually start making regular leaves again (7 point instead of two ) in a few weeks Maybe 3-4. If this is true, I’m thinking they may have a chance to work it out before flower season which I think starts in August here but I’m not sure of that either. I’m having it hard to find information on it only information on revegging on purpose. Can’t help but wonder what these girls will do this summer… wondering also if they do start making regular leaves again, should I trim off the oddities to take away strength in these areas? Maybe @bigsur51 could chime in?
We are waiting for Biggy LOL
1656252660887.png

I don't understand why yours started to flower when my THC Bomb didn't. I put it out weeks ahead of yours. It was in veg and ready to flower in the right lighting.

Latest posts

Back