SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we use these smaller personal BHO tubes

we have both stainless and glass

we pack them with about 50 grams

710 snobs here

or oleoresin freaks

47FF1ABF-6E10-4B78-A85F-56E737EF3D97.jpeg

149F0E2C-8EC1-43CC-ABFE-C116812D516F.jpeg

B6817E7A-124E-40A8-86C2-5F7CB58F460A.jpeg

No but I’m in the market for some brew ones. K have two cheap pair that do ok tho
The Chickamasa shears are more ergonomic. No spring to compress and they are lighter and less clunky. I have Florine coated ones but it doesn’t stop the resin build up so if I need new ones, I will go with uncoated.

that would be some flowers that we would blast and make some BHO
BHO? Ok I’m reading about it now. Wow never knew there was such a thing. The butane scares me a little tho. Will read more and maybe try to find a YouTube On it to get a better idea. Do you ever get all the butane out tho? I’m still reading only have breezed the subject kindof a doubter boiler thing done outside with cautions of explosions. Yikes but maybe…

The Chickamasa shears are more ergonomic. No spring to compress and they are lighter and less clunky. I have Florine coated ones but it doesn’t stop the resin build up so if I need new ones, I will go with uncoated.

no spring?

that is why I switched to fiskars , the spring

it was like changing from some No. 9 Klein pliers to some spring loaded iron workers pliers

i just think it is odd that one would prefer non-spring loaded to spring loaded

BHO? Ok I’m reading about it now. Wow never knew there was such a thing. The butane scares me a little tho. Will read more and maybe try to find a YouTube On it to get a better idea. Do you ever get all the butane out tho? I’m still reading only have breezed the subject kindof a doubter boiler thing done outside with cautions of explosions. Yikes but maybe…

i would say we get 98.725% of the tane out by a combination of time , heat , and purging in a vacuum pot at -29.5

but yeah , there are many ways to make concentrates , QWET and BHO are our favorites

Brother Greywolf is the Master of all things concentrates , The Godfather of the Terpinator

19FAF2D9-DB2B-463C-A6F0-CDBD6618A87A.jpeg

no spring?

it was like changing from some No. 9 Klein pliers to some spring loaded iron workers pliers

The fiskars work fine for me but they are showing wear maybe I haven’t maintained them that well. I also have another pair no named same spring loaded that I got free with my dry rack. They both work fine and I usually use bot pair when trimming. A new pair is on my birthday list. I do like the spring loaded type tho for both my indoor and outdoor trimmers.

going down the rabbit hole of concentrates

it is a wonderful trip

The fiskars work fine for me but they are showing wear maybe I haven’t maintained them that well. I also have another pair no named same spring loaded that I got free with my dry rack. They both work fine and I usually use bot pair when trimming. A new pair is on my birthday list. I do like the spring loaded type tho for both my indoor and outdoor trimmers.

a little tip on using fiskars or any scissors……when trimming , dip,them in water frequently

no spring?

The action is so light the shears open under their own weight. And though I know the spring on my Fiskars is light, after a few hours of trimming with the Fiskars vs the Chikamasas, I found my hand didn’t cramp up like it does with the Fiskars. I still use the Fiskars to handle clipping larger stems(or my bigger offset clippers for stalks). The Chikamasa’s are a bit more for fine work.

The action is so light the shears open under their own weight. And though I know the spring on my Fiskars is light, after a few hours of trimming with the Fiskars vs the Chikamasas, I found my hand didn’t cramp up like it does with the Fiskars. I still use the Fiskars to handle clipping larger stems(or my bigger offset clippers for stalks). The Chikamasa’s are a bit more for fine work.
I know they are what the younger Fogey’s argued over when I ask them to help trim. Last man to the trimming table gets the shittiest shears…

Come harvest time, I think those plants are going to make you very happy. Looking good already!
I hope you’re right hippie. I have no idea what they should look like at this point. A couple for sure look like they have potential tho for sure as long as they keep blooming and stretching like they are. I’m thinking that it’s ok to be blooming now right?

I would definitely give those a try , we are not fussy when we trim , no need for bag appeal , heck we used to smoke everything back in the day

Latest posts

Back