SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some growers swear that by playing Classical music their plants are vibrant and healthy and produce a better quality of herb when finished

my plants get a good variety of music from AC/DC to Zappa which produces my hippie weed…🤡🤡🤡

Hey Sub,,guess what I found yesterday that finally came out of the dirt. Hummingbird Moth.😁
IMG_20220812_184505423.jpg

I usually kill the worms. They don't last long in my garden. This was just me having some fun.
Threw him on the ground. Have no idea if he lived or not.
And yeah I'm sure Sub is snoring next to her ole man. He probably has his ears covered
😂😂😂

yep , kill the worms and the moths who lay the worm eggs!….

actually we saw a hummingbird moth the other day in our sunflower patch and realized the moth was helping the pollination process so we left it alone

but yeah , a few of those hook worms will destroy a tomato plant in minutes

wake up Subby!

Nice. I love giving little plants away that I grew myself. I bring flowers to everyone. I grow eucalyptus now and it’s booming so everyone gets eucalyptus now too
SubmarineGirl - That’s awesome. You have a Green Thumb. I see you said you have eucalyptus. Maybe you can give me advice and help. Next to my polka dot plants I have seen small sprouts growing and it doesn’t look like a weed. Interesting I live in a small complex that is surrounded by eucalyptus trees. I transplanted the little sprout and it’s growing. It smells like lemons. I tried to look it up but can’t find any pic. I am thinking it’s from the tree seeds fallen. How do you start the eucalyptus trees with seeds or etc and how do you or what is best to use for growth. Thank you so much and and the pics of cannabis plants are pretty. Nice looking buds😊

SubmarineGirl - That’s awesome. You have a Green Thumb. I see you said you have eucalyptus. Maybe you can give me advice and help. Next to my polka dot plants I have seen small sprouts growing and it doesn’t look like a weed. Interesting I live in a small complex that is surrounded by eucalyptus trees. I transplanted the little sprout and it’s growing. It smells like lemons. I tried to look it up but can’t find any pic. I am thinking it’s from the tree seeds fallen. How do you start the eucalyptus trees with seeds or etc and how do you or what is best to use for growth. Thank you so much and and the pics of cannabis plants are pretty. Nice looking buds😊

Thanks so much for your kind words sloflow. Could be a tree that a bird planted just for you to dig up and make beautiful. I am all the time digging up interesting stuff. I bought the two tiny eucalyptus plants not knowing if they would grow outside here in Virginia. I kept one inside for the winter and planted the other beside my house outside. The outside plant really grew all winter outside and was trying to climb as high as my house before I noticed it. That’s the one I clip leaves off for my bathroom and friends bouquets. This is the one I kept sun the house. It’s sitting on my back deck in a 3 gallon pot and also doing else but controlled in size. I don’t think it’s a tree but I could be wrong.
136545E5-4CE7-4C62-AC65-B0D2C5D5AAB8.jpeg

hmmm, you hear your plants hum, like a frequency kinda thing...you'd overload here at my place...bamboo is always clinking when we get a breeze, the rooster is on steroids and crows 24/7, and the hogs grunt to me all the time...earlene is not as gunshy as she was and turbo is beyond 300 lbs... :rolleyes:
Boo you are funny. I did warn first say I am a little weird. Ok maybe I overdid it and got excited as I hear them hum. What I can say is plants are not as much different from humans. Building a relationship
Thanks so much for your kind words sloflow. Could be a tree that a bird planted just for you to dig up and make beautiful. I am all the time digging up interesting stuff. I bought the two tiny eucalyptus plants not knowing if they would grow outside here in Virginia. I kept one inside for the winter and planted the other beside my house outside. The outside plant really grew all winter outside and was trying to climb as high as my house before I noticed it. That’s the one I clip leaves off for my bathroom and friends bouquets. This is the one I kept sun the house. It’s sitting on my back deck in a 3 gallon pot and also doing else but controlled in size. I don’t think it’s a tree but I could be wrong.
Wow so beautiful SubmarineGirl. Gorgeous and appealing. The color is so unique. It’s not green but then yes and Maybe blue. Eventually that will get big right. I was looking at pics on internet of different ones. Is this a silver dollar. The one I have looks different. I want one like you have there. You said the birds and that makes sense since they live in the trees. Thank you for showing your beautiful eucalyptus tree.

Latest posts

Back