SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added a new strain to my collection 😊 My new strain Dosidos is finally in the jars ready for curing except for a little pile I kept out for sampling. Gonna sure Jam up our grinder with stickiness. Plan on trying it out in the morning as the hubby already has us a random joint rolled for night night. Didn’t get a huge yield (5-6 oz) but am still thankful as my tent went thru some issues and thanks to y’all I was able to save the day with another decent tent load. I hope it’s gonna be good as I have another tree of it on my back porch. Also put the last GDP in jars for a while. I love that stuff and may grow it again in the future. got a better yield off that plant and am happy to restock my depleting jars. Thanks again for all the help MP. Will give you a dosidos smoke report in the morning 💕View attachment 306201
This just warms me old heart.
Happy burping.

Your thumbs be pure vibrant green.
Green healing plants of good vision, bask in your attentive care.

I may not post a whole bunch on the site, but your earth given talent is delightful and heart warming.
It is a lot of work to do what you and others here do, and I am humbled at the talented cultivators that post and help those less experienced.

fantastic stuff @SubmarineGirl
Thank you moon man for your kind comments. This gig is still new to me as I am learning with every grow from you and all the other growers here. We are all in it together so to say right? But I am humbled as well moon man 💕

Another report on the dosidos… after smoking another spliff yesterday with the hubby, we ended up having deep conversation (more so than our usual good morning dear you know…). I think the dosidos brought out a different kind of high than my favorite GDP but the mind high was unusually nice…. Hoping that the flavor comes out a bit more after curing as it smells awesome in the jar and raw up to your nose but super smooth and not much taste like the GDP when smoking it. Well save this for when I need deep conversation. 😁

Hey friends. Decided to start a thread so I can look back in time and also so I can ask questions and keep them with my garden notes keeping them more organized.
today was the day I transferred my outdoor plants to their big girl pots. They have been spending their days and nights the last couple weeks getting use to the outdoors. Noticed that I had ordered 25 gal cloth pots but 20 gallon showed up. They were a nice size and fit the hot water heater drain pans I got for the two that sit on the deck. I ended up using a mix of happy frog which they were already planted in along with equal parts or organic soil and a bag of perlite in each pot. After potting I gave them all a nice drink actually two whole water cans of fresh plain PH water. None of the pots had run off but I thought that was enough for today. I did top them all and clean them up on the bottom but I may be doing a bit more. I love the way they look in the yard. I opted not to put one by the stairs on the one neighbor side as they have a lot of outdoor parties and thought just moving that one to the other side would be more incognito for what I’ve got going on in my yard. I planted one my my marigold rack and put a little pot of marigolds in each pot (that was Big’s advice)
View attachment 296955View attachment 296956View attachment 296957View attachment 296958
Looking amazing 👏

Another report on the dosidos… after smoking another spliff yesterday with the hubby, we ended up having deep conversation (more so than our usual good morning dear you know…). I think the dosidos brought out a different kind of high than my favorite GDP but the mind high was unusually nice…. Hoping that the flavor comes out a bit more after curing as it smells awesome in the jar and raw up to your nose but super smooth and not much taste like the GDP when smoking it. Well save this for when I need deep conversation. 😁

hahahaha!

that happens to me and Swede when we smoke certain strandivars , we both get all chatty and wax philosophical , the coffee helps!

eenjoy the tokes!

hahahaha!

that happens to me and Swede when we smoke certain strandivars , we both get all chatty and wax philosophical , the coffee helps!

eenjoy the tokes!
I remember getting weed years ago that would be creative like this one. I would smoke before studying for a test or getting into a work project done. I swore that the weed made me smarter and more in tuned. I think this is some of that, that I just haven't had in years. Even yesterday on our bike ride, we ride by this house that has a ridiculous amount of gnomes in their yard. I actually counted them yesterday for some reason… (there were 42). I’m sure that the reason I cared enough to count them was on count of the dosidos. I’m gonna like this weed and have another really nice one in flower with really tall colas and still growing and fattening up on my porch. Who knows where this creative weed bush will take us next year. 😊
C6381A45-4658-48CE-AB27-D09F56D07060.jpeg

I remember getting weed years ago that would be creative like this one. I would smoke before studying for a test or getting into a work project done. I swore that the weed made me smarter and more in tuned. I think this is some of that, that I just haven't had in years. Even yesterday on our bike ride, we ride by this house that has a ridiculous amount of gnomes in their yard. I actually counted them yesterday for some reason… (there were 42). I’m sure that the reason I cared enough to count them was on count of the dosidos. I’m gonna like this weed and have another really nice one in flower with really tall colas and still growing and fattening up on my porch. Who knows where this creative weed bush will take us next year. 😊
View attachment 306402
I know right? This is actually my best looking plant so far as buds go. It has a lot of time left too to build bigger buds. The other two, the Josie and GG#4 also building nice fat buds but more vegetation in the GG. I pick a bit out each time I’m around it in hopes that will help on bud building

View attachment 306402

those are gonna fatten up like baseball bats

A short section of 6' tall 2"x4" welded wire fencing made into a circle works well, too. Still allows for ventilation and won't let 'em flop.
I need to buy a roll. I could have used it several times this season. I was to cheap to buy one. Did find a 3 ft roll at an estate sale for 6 bucks which I already used up in the garden.

Latest posts

Back