SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
try to stake up your plants before they fill the bucket with roots if possible...I always put 12 5' stakes in every bucket while in veg...that way inserting the stakes doesn't tear up the root system...been doing it for decades now, works great, especially when using the netting...I've got 2 urkles girls ready to flip when I get the room done...overgrown is an understatement...

Last edited:
try to stake up your plants before they fill the bucket with roots if possible...I always put 12 5' stakes in every bucket while in flower...that way inserting the stakes doesn't tear up the root system...been doing it for decades now, works great, especially when using the netting...I've got 2 urkles girls ready to flip when I get the room done...overgrown is an understatement...
Will remember that next year boo. I hate to even disturb the roots in any way on her but may sink two or three in just to tie them up a bit.

Will remember that next year boo. I hate to even disturb the roots in any way on her but may sink two or three in just to tie them up a bit.
In the fabric pots just put your Bamboo stakes around the very outer perimeter of the bag in outer edge of soil.
The bag is designed to air trim the roots on outer edge, I doubt very much much of the plants roots will be disturbed enough to cause any problems
1660864723210.png

In the fabric pots just put your Bamboo stakes around the very outer perimeter of the bag in outer edge of soil.
The bag is designed to air trim the roots on outer edge, I doubt very much much of the plants roots will be disturbed enough to cause any problems
.View attachment 306471
Agreed. I have in the past just jabbed stakes in at the edge of the pots pretty far into flower and the plants haven’t complained a bit(though I think they speak in hushed tones and I am losing my hearing)….

I don’t know him or the site but maybe crash does. He did some recent research and found a thread somewhere. I’ll try and search for it. Thanks roster don’t want any of my porch plants with crazy freak seeds.

My gut says boy. I think you would see hairs sticking out of those flowers if it was a girl. That being said, I have read that it can be difficult to ID the sex on these. Can you move it behind you garage to an area with still air for a couple of days in case it is a male?

It does look like a male to me, but not sure at all. I still can't be sure what mine is. I flipped it a few days ago, so I should know something hopefully by next week.

Here is the thread I saw recently. I think you have to create an account to see the images.

Latest posts

Back