SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ag1.jpg

ag2.jpg

ag3.jpg

outdoor weed has bug dung , fly spit , bird guano , dirt , and only god knows what other creatures , smoked spider mites have a unique flavor

and Mr WeedHopper hit the nail on the head about smoking brick weed

sounds like I am gonna have to try that dos si dos herbs
Big this weed has incredible smells you would love it. I found myself having to touch it every time I walked by it during the grow. And also an (un-regular) buzz. This is the same weed I grew in the tent that I called mind weed as when I first smoked it, I didn’t think it was all that… then got into deep conversation with the hubby. once you pick up on the kind of buzz it is, you can kind of control it and ”find yourself“ so to speak. I would highly recommend it. It didn’t do that great in my tent because of my thrip problem but I would try it again and would like to keep this kind of weed in my arsenal. I was not going to keep the plant for smoking because of the budrot was excess but did pull some off to see if it dries without mold and maybe I will try it myself but not share cause I don’t really trust it. Haha I just smoked a joint of it, can you tell by my excessive text 😁good night big🥰

Last edited:
Big this weed has incredible smells you would love it. I found myself having to touch it every time I walked by it during the grow. And also an (un-regular) buzz. This is the same weed I grew in the tent that I called mine weed as when I first smoked it, I didn’t think it was all that… then got into deep conversation with the hubby. once you pick up on the kind of buzz it is, you can kind of control it and ”find yourself“ so to speak. I would highly recommend it. It didn’t do that great in my tent because of my thrip problem but I would try it again and would like to keep this kind of weed in my arsenal. I was not going to keep the plant for smoking because of the budrot was excess but did pull some off to see if it dries without mold and maybe I will try it myself but not share cause I don’t really trust it. Haha I just smoked a joint of it, can you tell by my excessive text 😁good night big🥰

that sounds like some good herbs and now I have to find a good source for some Dos Si Dos seeds or better yet , a clone

but yeah , I love those plants that stink up the garden or like you said , ya have to touch and smell it every time you are in the garden

sweet dreams

dam , I don’t see any big red flags here , anyone else ?

the science doesnt hardly ever address the question of “smoking” the product

i am not smart enough to know if there would be any negative effects if someone sprayed their cannabis with this product and then smoked it after drying and curing

until I find out if it’s safe to smoke or not , I will use my regular rule of thumb which is to error on the side of caution

Big this weed has incredible smells you would love it. I found myself having to touch it every time I walked by it during the grow. And also an (un-regular) buzz. This is the same weed I grew in the tent that I called mine weed as when I first smoked it, I didn’t think it was all that… then got into deep conversation with the hubby. once you pick up on the kind of buzz it is, you can kind of control it and ”find yourself“ so to speak. I would highly recommend it. It didn’t do that great in my tent because of my thrip problem but I would try it again and would like to keep this kind of weed in my arsenal. I was not going to keep the plant for smoking because of the budrot was excess but did pull some off to see if it dries without mold and maybe I will try it myself but not share cause I don’t really trust it. Haha I just smoked a joint of it, can you tell by my excessive text 😁good night big🥰
You reminded me about your request to have my wife check the Freak aroma. She said it barely smells at all. I smell rotten skunk when I move them I smell grape on my other plants. She said they just smell like weed. I guess there is sumpin’ wrong with my sense of smell…

You reminded me about your request to have my wife check the Freak aroma. She said it barely smells at all. I smell rotten skunk when I move them I smell grape on my other plants. She said they just smell like weed. I guess there is sumpin’ wrong with my sense of smell…
Good to know as mine are not putting out much scent at all. Funny they were very skunky when they were little. I thought they would grow up to be real stinkers. Mine still don’t look like weed to me even with pretty white flowers.

I checked safe to download using Mcafee my @bigsur51 could also tell us what he thinks
Looks to be Chlorine based somehow.
I agree they use an electroststatic charge in the production of this mixture which changes the salts. at a level of 500 ppm. there are other items in their receipe thats not presented in the data sheet which they say is proprietary. 99% water for CS. Hypochlorous acid .05% free active chlorine 500ppm

I’ve used lost coast plant therapy when I got thrips in my tent once. It’s good stuff. Outside I only sprayed with Spinasod for bugs but I also didn’t maintain the plants especially when it rained. We also had very high humidity here and many lost plants to budrot around me. I’m just looking for a fix for next year since I took a loss this year on my outside plants.
4C33794C-C1F7-4748-8A6F-9836E420A308.jpeg

Latest posts

Back