SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you spray anything on your plants for PM or bugs?

I’ve used lost coast plant therapy when I got thrips in my tent once. It’s good stuff. Outside I only sprayed with Spinasod for bugs but I also didn’t maintain the plants especially when it rained. We also had very high humidity here and many lost plants to budrot around me. I’m just looking for a fix for next year since I took a loss this year on my outside plants.
View attachment 309406
thank you.

MSDS for Oxidate 2.0

B151D135-DFA5-4C34-8037-E69BE0B14E24.png
7A99CDD1-FFE7-4BE5-95AB-2B87BBC64DFE.png
E259391D-EC39-42B3-936A-ACB239ED6BE3.png
65299A08-F1FC-472D-98EF-E84F9250EE1E.png

I’ve used lost coast plant therapy when I got thrips in my tent once. It’s good stuff. Outside I only sprayed with Spinasod for bugs but I also didn’t maintain the plants especially when it rained. We also had very high humidity here and many lost plants to budrot around me. I’m just looking for a fix for next year since I took a loss this year on my outside plants.
View attachment 309406
In the instructions it recomends you don't spray in temps 80 and above why.

So I think I’m growing cabbage in the Josie girl flower tent. Yes I do have blooms but sooooo much vegetation coming from the bloom sites I’ve only been using bloom nutes and calmag on them. Never have I experienced so much vegging during bloom. There is nothing below the net just above it. I could go down and cut out a bunch of it but don’t know how this would effect them having such a haircut. They will be in flower four weeks tomorrow. It seems unless they just don’t show their blooms as well that there are not as many bloom sites as when I started Them in flower.
E1743CB7-2CE0-4BAE-85C9-CD4132E32B61.jpeg
F6511A3C-E52A-4CE7-BBFE-98DE842597DB.jpeg
99872502-F18F-4F61-A7D0-5C7E7F29C1DD.jpeg
FE488B60-1200-4565-8E8C-6FBDF9106411.jpeg

what week of flower are you in?
Just starting week 4. My other plants have always looked way farther along by now. I’ve never had to deal with this over vegging at the bud sites before. Checked for herming but couldn’t see anything thru the thick cabbage leaves. Almost like a reveg plant…🤨

Just starting week 4. My other plants have always looked way farther along by now. I’ve never had to deal with this over vegging at the bud sites before. Checked for herming but couldn’t see anything thru the thick cabbage leaves. Almost like a reveg plant…🤨

maybe 4-6 more weeks to go , things could change

Some of the lower budsites which use to see the light are now shaded with vegetatio. I may just clip them off since they look like they are yellowing on some. This my help (or hurt) the few buds that are doing ok I’m not sure but I think they are wasting energy from the plant. These are getting the new bloom nutes today too

Latest posts

Back