SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only the freakshow and she’s blowing around already. Gave her a bit more support today but may have to move her inside if it gets bad. I harvested my last outside plant yesterday Gorilla glue. Finished wet trimming today so have it drying on a rack now in my spare bathroom. Just sampled a piece of that plant that blew off in the wind a couple weeks ago just dried not cured yet but the buzz is very good. extra THC in it I think even two weeks early am impressed. GG has been in my toolbox since I started growing. Did not plan on it in my next grow as I wanted to try something new but the hubby just said that buzz is a killer so maybe Ill grow it just one more time.

Thought I would make a post on my outdoor grow for reference while I have a good GG buzz from my first outdoor plant.

bad news, lost two plants to bud rot. Was super sad to chop them down (made the hubby chop one which also made him sad) and throw them out but learned a lot from my first grow about humidity that I can use for next years try

good news, I did manage to get about 10-12 jars filled, 6 jars are in cure already dosidos which I thought was completely gone to bud rot but I managed to save more than I thought and the GG all wet trimmed and on the drying rack smell reeking thru the bathroom door into the whole back side of my house.

getting picks of all the clones I gave away from my peeps who are also harvesting now. Will do this again next year to pay it forward as some folks have done for me. I love seeing their pictures and hearing their excitement.

i do have the freakshow plant that @CrashMagnet gifted the seeds to me. This was the slowest growing plant ever and is now in full bloom finally. I’m waiting till she looks her best so that I can enter her into the beauty pageant for a fun outside the box change. I’ve enjoyed growing this plant and exchanging comments about it with @oldfogey8 and @CrashMagnet and they have taught me so much about the marijuana plant with their mad science but even learned basic things like sexing my plants which I was afraid of until now.

I’ve enjoyed growing this plant and exchanging comments about it with @oldfogey8 and @CrashMagnet and they have taught me so much about the marijuana plant with their mad science but even learned basic things like sexing my plants which I was afraid of until now.
The freaks are not a good example to use in sexing plants but are certainly a good lesson to have in our collective ‘bag of tricks’. I appreciate that @CrashMagnet introduced us to cannabis oddities. Variety is the spice of life.

i do have the freakshow plant that @CrashMagnet gifted the seeds to me. This was the slowest growing plant ever and is now in full bloom finally. I’m waiting till she looks her best so that I can enter her into the beauty pageant for a fun outside the box change.
Show me yours and I’ll show you mine… ;)

Curious how yours are looking. It is getting cold, cold, cold here at night(it was upper 30’s here last night). The tips of the seed bracts on mine are turning purple I think from the cold.

The freaks are not a good example to use in sexing plants but are certainly a good lesson to have in our collective ‘bag of tricks’. I appreciate that @CrashMagnet introduced us to cannabis oddities. Variety is the spice of life.
Maybe the freaks are not a great example but it did get me reading and also helped me in the auto tent deciding who was who there. Yes I like having my oddity plant and plan to have one or two next year as well. Still in full bloom, they do not look like cannabis to me. Plan to plant the next two right on my porch with two others next year as my incognito plants.
8C300EAB-51E5-4EAE-810A-C1B7FE46BC6A.jpeg
0C8723BE-70A6-4134-8E19-B7D4FB7EFAA9.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe the freaks are not a great example but it did get me reading and also helped me in the auto tent deciding who was who there. Yes I like having my oddity plant and plan to have one or two next year as well. Still in full bloom, they do not look like cannabis to me. Plan to plant the next two right on my porch with two others next year as my incognito plants.
View attachment 309935View attachment 309936
Have you tried it yet

Show me yours and I’ll show you mine… ;)

Curious how yours are looking. It is getting cold, cold, cold here at night(it was upper 30’s here last night). The tips of the seed bracts on mine are turning purple I think from the cold.
We have been getting a few cool nights now and I’m sure thru October. Hopefully mine will show some purple color too as I never get that good purple color in my tents as the temp is always to high.

It’s kinda wet and windy outside but she doesn’t seem to mind. The wind is getting closer tho, may pull her up next to the house soon. Storm is headed this way
One of my apple tree saplings was knocked over by the wind yesterday afternoon. I moved them all inside. The poor pepper plants will have to stay outside. They have had aphids and I'm not about to get them close to my other plants. With those shredded leaf sections freak show is probably well equipped for strong winds. It should be harder to knock down at least.

One of my apple tree saplings was knocked over by the wind yesterday afternoon. I moved them all inside. The poor pepper plants will have to stay outside. They have had aphids and I'm not about to get them close to my other plants. With those shredded leaf sections freak show is probably well equipped for strong winds. It should be harder to knock down at least.
Yes they seem to be a nice strain for humidity too so I’m hoping I won’t have problems there here on out either. Just looked at my pepper plants after reading your text. I need to go out in the rain now or wait for a break in the rain and pick up those heavy branches loaded down with peppers. Good luck during the storm crash. Looks like good sleeping weather to you

Yes they seem to be a nice strain for humidity too so I’m hoping I won’t have problems there here on out either. Just looked at my pepper plants after reading your text. I need to go out in the rain now or wait for a break in the rain and pick up those heavy branches loaded down with peppers. Good luck during the storm crash. Looks like good sleeping weather to you
I do plan to nap through most of the weekend...

Latest posts

Back