SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s kinda wet and windy outside but she doesn’t seem to mind. The wind is getting closer tho, may pull her up next to the house soon. Storm is headed this way
I'd make sure to squirt her down with whatever you're using for bugs first. Don't want any outdoor critters inside with your other babies.

Show me yours and I’ll show you mine… ;)

Curious how yours are looking. It is getting cold, cold, cold here at night(it was upper 30’s here last night). The tips of the seed bracts on mine are turning purple I think from the cold.
You do not want to see mine
It's old crinkled and weathered from too many ports in a storm

1664560366355.png

F20C870A-533F-4189-B309-182D5510622A.jpeg

Making cowboy candy again with the abundance of peppers I picked after the storm. My 7’ tall jalapeño peppers were at a 45degree angle loaded down with heavy fruit. All my friends maybe have had enough peppers for now so they will get them again for Christmas in a jar with some of my cookies

0849144E-A00E-44A7-9F6B-5EA9C243B9CD.jpeg
So the Josie girls in the flower tent still don’t look as nice as I would like them to. I remove tons of extra vegetation constantly on these especially around the buds. Some so tightly stuck I the buds I just pinch off what I can and there is a lot of yellowing throughout the plants. There are however some nice buds too just not as many as I would like to see. It will make me very happy if I can add at least some of this to my tiny pharmacy collection. I’m pretty sure this flower closet will look pretty-ugly by the end of flower tho…
0849144E-A00E-44A7-9F6B-5EA9C243B9CD.jpeg

Checking the freakshow plant this morning. I thought this plant would take till mid October so that will be about right I think. I’m starting to see a few amber now. The plant took a beating in the wind a couple weeks ago even tho I brought her up next to the house. One branch kinda bent in half but seems to still be ok kinda LST training bend. The plant never really grew super tall but I have enjoyed having it on my porch thru the summer. It started flower with beautiful white fluffy buds which have all darkened a bit now. The smell of the buds reminds me of kids cereal like fruit loops or trix It has a wonderful smell. Im looking forward to trying it in a few weeks. I will plant a couple next year too.
A1BADAC8-19E3-4183-91DE-809120DA66C3.jpeg
C957ABE7-EB40-4604-A3AC-464AEB9624CB.jpeg

Checking the freakshow plant this morning. I thought this plant would take till mid October so that will be about right I think. I’m starting to see a few amber now. The plant took a beating in the wind a couple weeks ago even tho I brought her up next to the house. One branch kinda bent in half but seems to still be ok kinda LST training bend. The plant never really grew super tall but I have enjoyed having it on my porch thru the summer. It started flower with beautiful white fluffy buds which have all darkened a bit now. The smell of the buds reminds me of kids cereal like fruit loops or trix It has a wonderful smell. Im looking forward to trying it in a few weeks. I will plant a couple next year too. View attachment 310560View attachment 310561
They do have curb appeal.

3gallon felt bags much easier to more in and out
This pot is very light made outta some fake stuff made to look like cement. I have two of them and they just happened to be empty from my herbs in time for them to hold two freaks. one was a male so he had to go. I only planted these as a novelty because they looked nothing like my 4 legal plants. Didn’t want there to be anything obvious about them being weed plants so the pots helped her incognito-ness. I planned to roll her in the garage during the storm but opted to pull her up close to the house instead. don’t you like my cute pot in my cute pot roster?
4237F2EC-5DAA-4AC7-B730-CBBACA402312.jpeg

Checking the freakshow plant this morning. I thought this plant would take till mid October so that will be about right I think. I’m starting to see a few amber now. The plant took a beating in the wind a couple weeks ago even tho I brought her up next to the house. One branch kinda bent in half but seems to still be ok kinda LST training bend. The plant never really grew super tall but I have enjoyed having it on my porch thru the summer. It started flower with beautiful white fluffy buds which have all darkened a bit now. The smell of the buds reminds me of kids cereal like fruit loops or trix It has a wonderful smell. Im looking forward to trying it in a few weeks. I will plant a couple next year too. View attachment 310560View attachment 310561

I see the amber, so you think two weeks?

Checking the freakshow today and found a top bent over the cage from the wind. Decided to clip it off and enter it in the pageant this month. Had another piece bend a couple weeks ago. Clipped it too and now have a little early sample to try when the plant is ready to harvest. There were a few amber trichomes but not quite enough for my taste to harvest the plant yet
EE52F6BF-51DE-478D-9360-46E3CC3F6D8B.jpeg
but I do enjoy an early harvest bud tho…

Checking the freakshow today and found a top bent over the cage from the wind. Decided to clip it off and enter it in the pageant this month. Had another piece bend a couple weeks ago. Clipped it too and now have a little early sample to try when the plant is ready to harvest. There were a few amber trichomes but not quite enough for my taste to harvest the plant yet View attachment 311058but I do enjoy an early harvest bud tho…

awesome composition

here is my Halloween photo complete with grass

72EB819B-239C-48E8-93CC-AB483FD8943C.jpeg

Latest posts

Back