SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to transplant my tiny seedlings before I wanted to because I used these cute little pots my daughter gave me that were to small for the task. Anyhow, I managed to repot them into these larger pots hopefully not doing to much damage.
4F10BB11-EB90-4645-B302-8AB1714AC563.jpeg

I used this new product in the new soil and around the roots. Still Mycorrhizae but a different brand that I’m use to. Also the only thing the grow store had.
A55E5B67-C5BD-47AA-B2EB-5A18CE72C3A7.jpeg

I cleaned out the tent and disinfected it and put my girls in their new home. When I turned the lights on this is what I got…
15C36F81-0D29-4DB6-B9B7-4506472C75E4.jpeg

half the lights did not come on…I checked all the connections everything looked good
77109539-C5A0-4D67-8C9A-5F48082A8FA5.jpeg

I swapped these two connections and the other side came on but the side originally lit did not. Well I took it out and broke out my SpiderFarmer spare now everybody is happy.
i laid the MarsHydro light on the dining room table and when I hooked it up for troubleshooting, it worked… so I guess the MH light is gonna be my spare now…😂

I still think LED's have a long way to go before it's figured out...I still prefer HPS but not the heat that comes with it...

I have 1 HPS I installed for 1 huge plant I'm growing...one of my CMH lights went down so I figured I'd see what it'll do, it's a 600 w...is this your first time with the girl crush by chance...

I have 1 HPS I installed for 1 huge plant I'm growing...one of my CMH lights went down so I figured I'd see what it'll do, it's a 600 w...is this your first time with the girl crush by chance...
Yes it is. I remember yours went a little crazy. Im gonna try to be ready with my best scrog techniques. I plan to have four plants in each tent. Since I have 4 of the banana TK, I’m gonna let them live together and put the two girl crush and two hindsight in the other tent always take a chance mixing and matching but I’m a sucker for an impossible grow I think…

Just looked at the seedling tent. That Great White root enhancer I think has really helped them at this stage. I put it around the roots when I transplanted them a bit earlier than I wanted due to pot size I used. I’ve also added it to my water can which I see a noticeable difference in them everyday so I think the great white is some good stuff…
13655D72-01DF-40AB-AE32-337447803B0C.jpeg

So I decided to hang my drying rack in the open room above the garage to keep it out of my spare bathroom. I put it up there first thing this morning with the two plants I trimmed yesterday. I happen to do it before the hubby woke up. When we were getting ready for the dog walk, he asked me to take a whiff out in the garage and see if it smells like reefer. When I opened the door to the garage BAM it hit me in the face. Maybe would have been better to use my spare bathroom with the door where you could only smell it strong if you were in the room. Now the garage smells crazy 😂

So I decided to hang my drying rack in the open room above the garage to keep it out of my spare bathroom. I put it up there first thing this morning with the two plants I trimmed yesterday. I happen to do it before the hubby woke up. When we were getting ready for the dog walk, he asked me to take a whiff out in the garage and see if it smells like reefer. When I opened the door to the garage BAM it hit me in the face. Maybe would have been better to use my spare bathroom with the door where you could only smell it strong if you were in the room. Now the garage smells crazy 😂
I have in the past used a large box to dry that I cut a hole in both sides and attached dryer hose to both sides. One side I left open to the grow room and the other duct hose went into my tent to use the carbon filtration the tent has. In hind sight, I would put a baffle at the input side to diffuse the air flowing thru the box though so the buds don’t get as much airflow over them.

Checking the Josie tent trichromes today and found bugs on on of the three plants. I have three plants in the tent ready for harvest well one of them anyway, the other two did some kind of weird growth and the buds are all hidden maybe because of the bugs but I haven’t seen them till now. I figured they would a;so be on the good plant but I searched for an hour looking at every bud and didn’t see any (doesn’t mean there not any of course). Are these spider mites? I plan to get the good plant out of the tent and go ahead and harvest it. Maybe I will do it outside.
im gonna smoke a bud of that Josie if it kills me (well I hope that doesn’t happen but I’ve had not to good of luck with this plant…)

the last two pics are from the good

Well once again I have one of those flower tents I’m not exactly proud of. My Josie girls have had crazy vegetation growth and some foxtaili and not as many budsites as I started with. I defoliated so much during the grow I worried it would kill the plants which I’m sure their crispy appearance is a result of that. On a higher note, they are showing a little amber now so soon I will be able to have a fresh start in an empty tent. Even tho there doesn’t seem to be a lot of bud action, there is still enough yield for me to add a few jars to my tiny pharmacy and I will finally be able to try some of the Josie after loosing their mother plant to bud rot outside this summer. @bigsur51 gifted me these seeds and I soooooo wanted the tent to be beautiful but I guess it is what it is…
View attachment 311767View attachment 311768View attachment 311769View attachment 311770
Beautiful garden you have!

That was not my best tent… but thank you
Its beautiful, you have a lot of garden skills with cannabis.
I am still trying to find my way around this site. Lots of things to check out and learn from.

I’ve had good luck and bad luck both from my own skills and Mother Nature. You can start a grow journal here and look back on your grows to remind yourself of advice and tips that helped you in the past

Latest posts

Back