SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
banana TK all ready to grow in their own tent. Found a PH problem already on one of the plants. Don’t know why yet I have only been feeding plain PH’d water with a little Great White Mycorrhizae added which i did after reading up on it and saw where folks were having luck with it not only during transplant but adding it to their drinking water. I’m gonna stop adding the great white as I think it may be the cause of one of the plants having trouble. I’d like to blame it on the pots as some of them have that little drain thingy in the bottom which I don’t like. At this point in early veg I like a plastic pot with holes in the bottom and a saucer So I know there is no trapped water in the bottom. There are couple plants in these pots but not the one with troubles

BCEB2634-9E77-44CB-9C97-83EF5819B988.jpeg

These are the leaves I pulled off. The new or upper leaves did not have the problem. I will check the soil PH on this plant
24E8A731-FED8-4572-8F0D-1EBD05337787.jpeg

I planned to this week give these their first light taste of nutes other than that in their preloaded strawberry soil. I chose to stick with this soil after such good luck in the auto tent and no gnats or bugs of any type Thru the entire seed to harvest. These plants are about 3 weeks old. I did add cal mag to their last two waterings thinking that they could use some. All other plants including the autos in the spider farmer light tent do not have this Issue and seem to be growing right along. I’m waiting for another node or two to grow before topping them.

Looks like nitrogen toxicity(looked it up since I wasn’t positive). The Great White might be making the plants take up too much from the preloaded soil maybe?

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-problems/ph-fluctuations
these leaves look just like mine. Growweedeasy suggests either Ph or root problems
maybe roots but the plant has not had enough water to drown roots but could be or could be that root enhancer I’ve been adding to its water. I have not watered till run off yet on these little plants but plan to their next water and first feeding to check the ph. I don’t think nitrogen as I have not added any except what was already in the soil and I have 7 other plants started the same way with no issues…
maybe the banana TK needs something different… will do a check on that to see if others have had the problem

Not much found on growing the strain. There are three YouTube videos of some guys grow room thats growing it but only video, no talking about the strain. the seeds are from goat and monkey so I’m hoping for nice plants. We shall see I guess… will update again after ph checks on runoff…

The Banana TK plants got a topping today after doing ok thruout the whole transplant process. The PH thing seems to be under control now as the new growth and internode growth looks really healthy. Turning the lights to 80% after transplant with intentions of moving it to 100% in a couple days
82FFE2E2-22E2-42B5-A413-03D4F3412045.jpeg

gotta love those fat leaves

looking forward to see how this strandivar finishes and smokes , she may make next years lineup , if we grow…..thinking of taking a sabbatical next year
I know big she’s got super fat leaves fattest yet for me… these are just a month old from germination
F32EE171-F531-4D77-A0A5-CF1B54D9F88C.jpeg

was wondering how hard they will be to manage in my tent. There was not a lot of info on them and unlike you, I have to make sure they don’t outgrow the tent height by what ever means necessary. They will probably go in 5 gallon containers/bags and be scrogged thehelloutof if they want to grow tall. So far the node spacing is nice to my liking so my hopes are good.
I did see this grow on YouTube. Nobody talked but you can get a good look at their grow

Well they look healthy for now. My fingers are crossed as always. Maybe those duck feet looking leaves are good luck.

No I googled Ducksfoot. I've seen it grown before. I think it would be fun growing. Heard it's pretty good too.

I know big she’s got super fat leaves fattest yet for me… these are just a month old from germination
View attachment 314010
was wondering how hard they will be to manage in my tent. There was not a lot of info on them and unlike you, I have to make sure they don’t outgrow the tent height by what ever means necessary. They will probably go in 5 gallon containers/bags and be scrogged thehelloutof if they want to grow tall. So far the node spacing is nice to my liking so my hopes are good.
I did see this grow on YouTube. Nobody talked but you can get a good look at their grow

well there is both good and bad about growing unknown flavors , thats for sure

growers networking , like we do here , helps sort things out a lot

you will posses important grow info for tent growers who may want to try this flavor

Sure looks like it. I wonder how could the smoke is. Ive never smoked Ducksfoot.

I grew one plant, but I can't remember if it made it to harvest or not. I had to trash quite a few plants a few months back, and it might have been one of them.

Latest posts

Back