SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducksfoot is a sativa dominant hybrid strain native to Australia that boasts a moderate THC level between 12-15% and a classic sativa aroma and flavor. This dank bud is infamous among cannabis users for its insanely giggly and uplifted effects. Upon the onset, you’ll be hit with a cerebral stimulation that leaves you completely euphoric and happy with a tendency to laugh at anything that appears even the slightest bit funny. Even though you’ll be giggling uncontrollably, you’ll still be completely functional, making this strain ideal for outdoor use or as a daytime smoke. In fact, Ducksfoot is often used as a pre-hike smoke or as an energy boost for any outdoors work. Because of these powerful sativa effects and mellow THC level, Ducksfoot is said to be ideal for treating chronic fatigue, nausea, mild cases of depression, and migraines. These buds have an aroma of strong freshly brewed spicy coffee and a taste of strong coffee with a pungent aftertaste of sweet smooth skunk. Ducksfoot buds have medium-sized bright neon green spade-shaped nugs with rich amber hairs with pale amber undertones. Each nug is dusted with oversized thick chunky white trichomes and an almost invisible layer of sweet sticky resin.-

Ducksfoot is a sativa dominant hybrid strain native to Australia that boasts a moderate THC level between 12-15% and a classic sativa aroma and flavor. This dank bud is infamous among cannabis users for its insanely giggly and uplifted effects. Upon the onset, you’ll be hit with a cerebral stimulation that leaves you completely euphoric and happy with a tendency to laugh at anything that appears even the slightest bit funny. Even though you’ll be giggling uncontrollably, you’ll still be completely functional, making this strain ideal for outdoor use or as a daytime smoke. In fact, Ducksfoot is often used as a pre-hike smoke or as an energy boost for any outdoors work. Because of these powerful sativa effects and mellow THC level, Ducksfoot is said to be ideal for treating chronic fatigue, nausea, mild cases of depression, and migraines. These buds have an aroma of strong freshly brewed spicy coffee and a taste of strong coffee with a pungent aftertaste of sweet smooth skunk. Ducksfoot buds have medium-sized bright neon green spade-shaped nugs with rich amber hairs with pale amber undertones. Each nug is dusted with oversized thick chunky white trichomes and an almost invisible layer of sweet sticky resin.-
Giggle weed. I’d try it.

Stealth Fighter was bred from Dutch Passion's Frisian Duck, though not sure what they crossed it with. There is also an auto Stealth Fighter from White Widow seed bank, and Dutch Passion has an Auto Duck.

I have a few Stealth Fighter fem seeds left if anyone wants them. I won't have space to grow another for at least a year...

40C1FEC7-2B7F-49B0-ABC6-D00F11091CAD.jpeg

so I saw this on one leaf on one plant. Seemed to happen over night or within the last 24 hours. I’m hoping it’s just a spot that got wet when I was watering but I did accidentally touch this plant on the bright LED lights when I was checking it yesterday it only touched the light for a few seconds but maybe it could have cause it…

Gosh it looks like a drip mark. I would guess it was from watering. Either way, it seems the plant is super healthy. Shouldn't be a concern imo.

38A0380F-1DDD-4FE7-8122-9A7C2201D408.jpeg

Banana TK tent growing nice after topping last week. Like my other tent the PH out is on the low side. Maybe from the loaded soil as I haven’t fed theses girls much yet.
BCFD1173-A213-487F-93FC-40E3A65E59C4.jpeg
CB07B481-DA0D-4961-A391-190FCC1CB242.jpeg
2346F2EE-01C5-454F-ADC8-9D74F5FB3AD1.jpeg

one plant however is growing way faster and has about 8” growth than the other girls of the same strain. I’ve been moving her around but I don’t think it is stretching but just bigger…
I plan to move them all down to floor level and lower the light that has been on 100% for a few days now. May have to give the other girls a booster chair to keep up…
5F496616-C7A5-44E6-B603-B490E87A7CF4.jpeg

Last edited:
The Banana TK plants finally made it into their big girl pots that were just delivered this morning. These G&M strand are growing twice as fast as the others and as you can see already need a net. They are super hardy and I’m hoping I can control them in my 6ft tent. One is already growing faster but I’ve been bending her a little to get use to being under the net. I cleaned them up real nice on the bottom too.
5B15711F-29F5-416A-9856-E8CE2794D267.jpeg

DCFBC734-0057-4A50-9C14-85D623D989D3.jpeg

gotta love those thick stalks on the plants , we had some that at 2’ feet tall the stalks were as thick as a couple pencils , good strong plants that held up against the wind very well last summer

and then there are those skinny viney plants that flop all over the place , like the Arcata Trainwreck or Genius…..such spindley viney finicky plants , no wonder i dont grow them , i have run out of patience to deal with all that crap

working outside today. Haven’t checked on the cabbage broccoli patch. Looking good for no tending. Only a couple bug holes a few tiny weeds coming up and no rabbit damage. Guess the little fence is keeping the honest rabbits honest.
F13B595D-1EED-4591-B6EB-AF7A16A0F301.jpeg
99EAE449-7B2B-4B02-A5F1-667CEE159DFD.jpeg
1B29F877-0424-4BC2-B5E5-7A27EEFA3034.jpeg

The banana TK plants seemed to have taken to their new soil after the transplant a couple days ago. I just gave them a big drink the pots were pretty light already.

I did manage to break a nice stem off moving a tall one under the net. Felt like a rookie move when I did it too. Well I put some clone juice on it and added it to the other baby’s I’m getting ready to put in the clone house. Don’t know what I will do with them hopefully find a home for them. Truth is I have trouble tossing a clone-able trimmings.
563F0674-88AC-4FE0-8702-A7CDD6C36548.jpeg

Latest posts

Back