SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoke report on the GirlCrush

over the top weed. Good buzz started just three hits in and deliciousness lasted the whole joint. The taste only made my buzz better I’m sure. Only yielded about 7oz on the two plants and I have to say not my favorite plant to grow as the node spacing was further apart than I like but the weed is so good I will have to grow it again. Maybe I can work on that node spacing early on next time with my lighting tricks….

left out about an oz of this weed out on the tray to test before its cured. Jars are smelling great every time I open them.
✌️

Note to self: buy more girl crush seeds before they run out for future grow.

over the top weed. Good buzz started just three hits in and deliciousness lasted the whole joint. The taste only made my buzz better I’m sure. Only yielded about 7oz on the two plants and I have to say not my favorite plant to grow as the node spacing was further apart than I like but the weed is so good I will have to grow it again. Maybe I can work on that node spacing early on next time with my lighting tricks….

left out about an oz of this weed out on the tray to test before its cured. Jars are smelling great every time I open them.
✌️

My grow store had a new batch of girl crush, sofngsy or whatever the abbreviation for so fookin gassy is! Would like to find their strawberried, sounds like very potent short and stout type, which I prefer.

Bubba

✌️

A while back I posted about the retiring of THAT particular girl crush was being retired, but the new one is available. Old was f1, this one f2, I THINK that means new generation. I probably screwed this up, but the short story is that girl crush isn't going anywhere thank goodness.

Bubba

I knew someone would chime in. My favorite sex ed teacher from the freak days. I’m counting on your help when the time comes so I don’t have to post one of those boy or girl posts.
All the red cups need to be sexed
B3B68933-FA5D-4819-BC28-59537292013A.jpeg

A while back I posted about the retiring of THAT particular girl crush was being retired, but the new one is available. Old was f1, this one f2, I THINK that means new generation. I probably screwed this up, but the short story is that girl crush isn't going anywhere thank goodness.

Bubba
I've got 2 different fillials of the girl crush, I bought a bunch of them after smoking my first joint...the SF'nGassy is the bomb, stuff reeks loud and is a very hearty strain smoke wise...growing it was not so much fun, lanky and for crap yield...their avenue of the giants is a good bet as well...I'm putting my money down on the chimera #3 for the win...

Decided to make little clones out of the big clones today. They are all for gifting when it’s time to put them outside. They are all banana TK so I’m looking forward to see how they do outside around these parts. I couldn’t manage the giant clones any longer. they are outside now ready for the trash. i Hate to be the one that has to throw them out…
0BD07ABF-7B31-4FFC-AC21-42097F030AB2.jpeg
0C812A78-1DA7-4BF0-B1A4-1650DEE65234.jpeg

Decided to make little clones out of the big clones today. They are all for gifting when it’s time to put them outside. They are all banana TK so I’m looking forward to see how they do outside around these parts. I couldn’t manage the giant clones any longer. they are outside now ready for the trash. i Hate to be the one that has to throw them out…
View attachment 323264View attachment 323265

throw them out!!…..

you get used to it. 😁😁😁

Updating the “other tent”. This tent will grow out my four Godfather OG photo feminized plants but now they are sharing a space with the outdoor plants for the spring. I’m hoping to get four females of different strains to grow outside this summer. Any other females will be giveaways to some lucky folks in the area.

this is the start of week two. The red cups are the kids I need to sex. Hope I can figure it out before they outgrow the space. Risk taking here I think…😊
4DE80E4D-BBCF-4D42-8B0E-F661CB72DBB1.jpeg

Note to self: never use the bag of soil stored in the garage that I forgot to close. Identified “those white spots” @RosterMan on two leaves on one of the plants in my veg tent. I had not only reused soil but also used the opened bag of soil knowing at the time that it wasn’t that great of an idea. Should have gone with my instinct. I don’t think it was the reuse of the soil as much as the exposed to the elements of my garage soil. Anyway, I removed the two offending leaves and treated everything in the tent with the lost coast dimming the lights while it dried. I will do this again for the next three days. Although I didn’t see any problems in the auto tent, I treated them as well as I water both tents simultaneously and don’t know if I had any hitchhikers along the way

edited: thrip action in both tents…

If it were not for my friends on this site, I would have never seen this or recognized the problem this far in advance
3A02C1EB-A140-470A-9AFF-257A210EE5B5.jpeg

this is the veg tent. It’s holding my inside plants and the outside plants I still need to sex. The tent is growing nicely aside from the bugs but I will get rid of those pesky things. I’m hoping for four females for my backyard this summer Out of the bunch in the red cups. Any other girls in the bunch will be giveaways.
98CC8979-CF68-4018-A776-94C2B204C6EE.jpeg

here’s what the auto tent looks like. I’m telling you, those autos are really fun to grow. They grow incredibly fast and some are already showing signs of early flower at only about 3 weeks old I think. Don’t have my notes in front of me. I’m gonna have to give them a little more room so they are fighting now hard for their space in the tent. All of them are beautiful. I’ll just probably put The extras outside since the weather is getting nice and they don’t need special lighting.
A10E3BE1-5A32-4729-83E1-709E66188428.jpeg

a few closeups of the autos
4059C3F0-2F63-4C9A-B5EA-D1E9E097B088.jpeg

8FA0B727-D4AC-46EA-88BA-846AB256A00A.jpeg

EA038758-12F6-4042-9E2F-77C18AF77895.jpeg

Last edited:
Makes me want to go back out right now and hose everything down with spinosad <shiver>. Actually, my one experience with thrips was pretty minor, nothing at all like the borg. I used soap spray every other day for a week or so which got rid of them in the shop as well as on the plant I had outside.

Latest posts

Back