SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is what Raquel looked like in the 60's ....this is what she looks like today....

iu

He handed that to you on a silver platter!

maybe we can go on the road , every comedian can use a good set up man

i need all the help i can get

on the other hand , i could not get anyone to take the bait on Bailey’ , Kahlúa , coffee and how i like my women…

Taking a smoke break after chopping that purple girl two weeks early without even a sip of calmag before doing it 😂🤪
this plant is way sticky and hard to trim I think maybe fox tailed buds very pretty and makes me breath a little heavy as some weed strains do while I’m trimming. Taking longer than I had planned doing it and maybe not getting as many sugar leaves off as everything is sticking to everything. Still have the other half to trim up.
ok since you like Bailey kahlúa in your coffee, I’d say you like your women light sweet and strong.

Taking a smoke break after chopping that purple girl two weeks early without even a sip of calmag before doing it 😂🤪
this plant is way sticky and hard to trim I think maybe fox tailed buds very pretty and makes me breath a little heavy as some weed strains do while I’m trimming. Taking longer than I had planned doing it and maybe not getting as many sugar leaves off as everything is sticking to everything. Still have the other half to trim up.
ok since you like Bailey kahlúa in your coffee, I’d say you like your women light sweet and strong.

full of alcohol

thanks for being such a good sport , i may have to drop that joke off my repertoire before i hit the road

It’s been super windy the last few days. When I went to check the autos on the back porch, one, the chocolate mint had bent over about 10” down below the top buds that got heavy in the wind. I should have tied them a little higher up. It didn’t break but definitely bent down creasing the stem. I lifted her top back up and tied her off a bit higher. (First pic) Don’t know if the top will continue to grow but it seems to not mind it as I’ve seen no damage so far from it since yesterday.
second picture is of the purple lemonade auto buds much darker purple but not as big as the same age plant growing inside. (3rd pic is inside sister of the same plant) I think they got stunted a little when I put them outside but both outside autos continue to build buds thicker.

these outside autos need to finish up as they are throwing my plant count off…

View attachment 329504
View attachment 329505
View attachment 329506

I have a constant strugle with wind here. Lost plants last year and have had 20mph at the minimum and sometimes gusts up to 50mph every day here. Nothing has broke yet this year fortunately Every day gets old though. I wish they would stop..

awesome looking flowers!

enjoy that harvest!

do you keep a glass of water nearby when you are trimming?……to dip the scissors into every once in awhile so they wont get sticky?

awesome looking flowers!

enjoy that harvest!

do you keep a glass of water nearby when you are trimming?……to dip the scissors into every once in awhile so they wont get sticky?
No, I’ve never tried that. scraped the trimmers and my hands off every stem then sprayed down with alcohol for the next stem. Sugar leaves were sticking back to the buds and clippers and hands. Funny, the buds didn’t look frosty enough to be as sticky as they were. I’ll remember the glass of water trick tho. ill Try it out in a week or two when the others are done

No, I’ve never tried that. scraped the trimmers and my hands off every stem then sprayed down with alcohol for the next stem. Sugar leaves were sticking back to the buds and clippers and hands. Funny, the buds didn’t look frosty enough to be as sticky as they were. I’ll remember the glass of water trick tho. ill Try it out in a week or two when the others are done

we dont do it all the time , sometimes we just knock off the green matter from the scissors and keep trimming until they get ridiculously sticky

then we get a straight edge razor and scrape off the resin and make a big ball of scissor hash

the scissor hash is the best part of trimming

Latest posts

Back