SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering if they will start to reveg on me. It may be because I don’t have much sun and the shitty weather we have been having with no sun. They have been outside 3-4 weeks
This will be a multi-latitude litmus test. My plant(formerly plants, but 3 males) is also still flowering. I was pretty sure all the plants would reveg. Hasn’t happened yet. We are about 14/10 for daylight here. Fingers crossed. 14 days to the solstice. Someone on here was able to get 2 harvests in a summer/fall season. Maybe @Hippie420? By tricking the plants.

This will be a multi-latitude litmus test. My plant(formerly plants, but 3 males) is also still flowering. I was pretty sure all the plants would reveg. Hasn’t happened yet. We are about 14/10 for daylight here. Fingers crossed. 14 days to the solstice. Someone on here was able to get 2 harvests in a summer/fall season. Maybe @Hippie420? By tricking the plants.
I had one start to flower early last year and kept going till I lost it to budrot. I had another reveg and still made a nice plant after I cleaned all that off.

I had one start to flower early last year and kept going till I lost it to budrot. I had another reveg and still made a nice plant after I cleaned all that off.
My plants have been outside since early May, maybe late April. Brought them into my garage one night where it hit mid 20’s F. I didn’t intend on them flowering(nor did I try to prevent it). It happened and I am pretty surprised they haven’t revegged yet(I still have 2 male freaks languishing in the woods). I was wondering, like you, if the shade in my yard was the driving force. I am not complaining. I like to learn.

My plants have been outside since early May, maybe late April. Brought them into my garage one night where it hit mid 20’s F. I didn’t intend on them flowering(nor did I try to prevent it). It happened and I am pretty surprised they haven’t revegged yet(I still have 2 male freaks languishing in the woods). I was wondering, like you, if the shade in my yard was the driving force. I am not complaining. I like to learn.
I’m hoping that they will adapt to their surroundings. I mean i know these plants are resilient to so much by the torture I give them in my tent so I’m thinking that Mother Nature will provide enough for them to make it. Yes they need lots of sunshine but some strains may appreciate a little shade from the upper 90s and blaring hot sun on my porch. Now I’m gonna try and do a bit better keeping them dryer this year but of course I know anything could happen to them in the wild and I’m just hoping that there won’t be anything drastic this year.

'Twern't me. Only time I've ever gotten in multiple grows in a year has been indoors running a SCROG in hydro.

I’m hoping that they will adapt to their surroundings. I mean i know these plants are resilient to so much by the torture I give them in my tent so I’m thinking that Mother Nature will provide enough for them to make it. Yes they need lots of sunshine but some strains may appreciate a little shade from the upper 90s and blaring hot sun on my porch. Now I’m gonna try and do a bit better keeping them dryer this year but of course I know anything could happen to them in the wild and I’m just hoping that there won’t be anything drastic this year.
I have supplemental light. I am on a 15/9 schedule and will adjust downward after the solace.
IMG_0055.jpg

it is possible

we set out some P98 Bubba Kush in April and they went right into flower and we harvested them in July , outdoors

we also had a light dep grow which was also harvested late July and then the regular full season outdoor

3 outdoor harvests , well the light dep was obviously in a greenhouse

Updating the Godfather OG / Tropical Poison tent. They are in week two of flower. Although the GFOG puts out some fan leaves, I am managing to pull a few off each time I open the tent to make room for those bud sites that seem to be plentiful. They are stretching of course but have nice node spacing and I don’t think I will run out of headroom which is always what I’m worrying about in week 2 of flower.
IMG_8258.jpeg

The outside plants seem to be healthy but a couple of plants have shown signs of flowering so there is that. We shall see what happens to them. Probably some cabbage leaves…
The two planted in the ground are growing well even in the shady spot they are in. Maybe they are adjusting to their settings. Those same trees shading them may help protect them when we get the hard rains. im Hoping there is a good side to it

these are the two planted in the ground
the snow leopard is getting wide. It may be safe to remove that second cage around it now. I put it there to protect it from the wildlife when it was still little but I won’t be able to tend to the plant with it in place. The tomato cage inside is 4ft tall so the plant is close to the same height already.
its really a beautiful plant
IMG_8269.jpeg

the Durban poison also planted in the ground has giant fan leaves and is going to be much taller as it’s already 1’1/2 ft over the 4 ft tomato cage it’s in. I’m gonna need some tall stakes I think
IMG_8270.jpeg

The plants in pots are doing ok too but the herjuana x blueberry has some flowers starting
IMG_8265.jpeg

I accidentally bent/broke one of the stems from the Durban poison plant that is in a 25 gal pot trying to LST it under that tomato cage. I did it yesterday and today it still looks ok. I didn’t put a bandaid on it or anything
IMG_8266.jpeg
IMG_8268.jpeg

This is my “extra plant” there was no room for it in the tent so she got put out only I was too selfish to give her away even tho I should have. She is a tropicanna Poison strain
IMG_8262.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8268.jpeg
    IMG_8268.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8266.jpeg
    IMG_8266.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
IMG_8263.jpeg

The two autos on the porch didn’t make a large haul but the dark purple lemonade buds will make for some nice bag appeal and smells really lemony too. Still need to get these off my porch should Be ready soon. Over 10 weeks old now and they are both 8 week plants. probably not 2 oz of weed on the both of them.

this is the other auto Chocolate mint. I’m not crazy about either of the porch autos but the daughter has the sister to this chocolate mint on her porch and thinks she’s all that cause she has a blooming reefer plant. She doesn’t smoke or grow but her friends do. She is good at making edibles.

IMG_8274.jpeg

Latest posts

Back