SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Time to back off the grow feed Id say.
Could be and I am not saying for sure but something to look into easy fix if it is
Ok so maybe I will start bloom nutes on all of them. Thanks roster for the look up

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
View attachment 309520
t was a one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
(One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater)
A one-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater
Sure looks strange to me (one eye?)
Yes this is the tall one. It is growing different from the rest for sure but I don’t think I can control it. My topping may have caused this. May have fimmed instead of topped. Still looks like a she tho

RosterMan

THEY CALL ME Mr. EYEBROW
Reaction score
Ok so maybe I will start bloom nutes on all of them. Thanks roster for the look up
I use GH Flora series 3 part and I do not even use the grow just Micro and Bloom all the way through from when I 1st start feeding.
I do not generally start feeding until about a month into grow because the soil has enough nutes to feed the plant until then.

RosterMan

THEY CALL ME Mr. EYEBROW
Reaction score
Yes this is the tall one. It is growing different from the rest for sure but I don’t think I can control it. My topping may have caused this. May have fimmed instead of topped. Still looks like a she tho
Just watch the lower section of those buds right below the pistils balls will form there in hermi.

RosterMan

THEY CALL ME Mr. EYEBROW
Reaction score
Theose Buds on the tall plant look like a Myans Prist headwear worn when they rip a sacrificed Maiden's heart out.
1664030449955.png

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I'd be interested as to why the new flowers have such a yellow cast...mebbe the lights but yellow isn't a color you want to see...I feed my girls hard, mebbe it's just me...

Latest posts