SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you but Mother Nature is what she is. I really didn’t know what I would go with pounds of bud anyway. I don’t know a lot of people who smoke and I don’t smoke much…
Still hurts when the crop fails and you are left with nil.
I lost a whole room one year to R Mites and burned it all

Thank you but Mother Nature is what she is. I really didn’t know what I would go with pounds of bud anyway. I don’t know a lot of people who smoke and I don’t smoke much…
It’s still a bummer tho. I seem to be getting to experience something new not always good lately every week. I do feel tho that I am building my toolbox of knowledge as I go along and don’t feel as heartbroken (well maybe just a little heartbroken…) as I use to when I first started growing and things didn’t go the way I planned. Now I plan for things not going the way I planned so it’s a bit easier 😜. Still going for that perfect grow tho

So I pulled the girls out again for their second soaking of Lost Coast plant therapy. I was surprised and excited to not find any powdery white leaves as I saw yesterday before their first treatment. They will do another dry out under my laundry room lights. I wiped down the tent again with bleach spray and letting it air out good before I put the plants back in after they are dry

i am actually stoked about this product and plan to use it as a maintenance on my plants in the future both inside and out as I now am a believer that this is some good stuff and my help my problems before I get them in the future. It got rid of my thrips too really quick in an earlier grow Using it.

I got a free sample of this product from a local grow store. I’m out of the free sample now and plan to go back to that store and give him a little money for a new bottle. It lasts a long time and smells great too and you can treat your plants with it if necessary way into the flower stage.

MSDS on Lost Coast Plant Therapy…

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1...lant-Therapy-Concentrate-US-EN-13-sds.pdf?311
The ingredients are some of what Weedhopper uses but it also has an acid mixed in for the PM/mold effectiveness. Sounds like a good product that your experience backs up. You can order another free sample on their website if you are interested but I understand wanting to support your local grow store as well. Thanks.

MSDS on Lost Coast Plant Therapy…

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1...lant-Therapy-Concentrate-US-EN-13-sds.pdf?311
The ingredients are some of what Weedhopper uses but it also has an acid mixed in for the PM/mold effectiveness. Sounds like a good product that your experience backs up. You can order another free sample on their website if you are interested but I understand wanting to support your local grow store as well. Thanks.
I will go order another free sample too thanx 😊

Just a quick picture update of the spider farmer light tent. PM seems to be gone after the first spray with lost coast. Took the plants out today for their third and final treatment. Gotta say better than I thought it was going. Put a dehumidifier in the tent which bright the humidity down to just over 50%. First time I ever used one but had a portable one in the closet.
561F5A2E-B810-49BE-9B37-B6F0E4C5C23A.jpeg
0AFC4EFD-B039-4FE2-A7C8-26D171874034.jpeg

I grow most my weed in 3 or 5 gallon pots.
Same here, and even the three gallon ones dry out quickly. I figure, but don't know if it is accurate, but seems like more dirt would buffer ph changes a little better than less dirt?

Also, I have taken to running my Mar Hydro SP3000 lights at 75%, to avoid burn. Seems to be a different burn than from heat. More light, tells plant to suck up more nutes. At some point they can't suck up enough to deal with the lights demands, and those dark spots begin to appear. Flushing seems to help. Most of this is just my scientific wild szz guess....

I bought the little one gmo recommended. Has a little stand, and there is a slight delay after pressing button, so I am no longer wiggling it when pic goes off. Not perfect, but delay helps in my case.

Bubba
How do you get up on buds with a little stand? I look up some of those and couldn’t imagine it being an easy process

How do you get up on buds with a little stand? I look up some of those and couldn’t imagine it being an easy process
Mainly chopped off ones. For on the plant, I put the clear part that protects the lens against my pant leg, or anything and focus it.

Then when I press it against the bud the image is clear, or just a touch of focus.

Holding both bud and camera, the camera remains still, except when I press the little picture button. But with the slight delay, It is no longer wiggling when the shutter activated. Sometimes it requires more than one attempt!

Bubba

Mainly chopped off ones. For on the plant, I put the clear part that protects the lens against my pant leg, or anything and focus it.

Then when I press it against the bud the image is clear, or just a touch of focus.

Holding both bud and camera, the camera remains still, except when I press the little picture button. But with the slight delay, It is no longer wiggling when the shutter activated. Sometimes it requires more than one attempt!

Bubba
I mostly use mine to check for trichomes and bugs. I wouldn’t be able to pick a bud just to check it. It’s takes me more than one attempt too.

I mostly use mine to check for trichomes and bugs. I wouldn’t be able to pick a bud just to check it. It’s takes me more than one attempt too.
Do you have same one, wire plugs into phone type gmo showed me? It was only 20 bucks I think.

Do you have same one, wire plugs into phone type gmo showed me? It was only 20 bucks I think.
i have this thing that slides over your phone camera. It’s also about 20 bucks I think and does a swell job for me with practice I mean but way better than looking thru a loop. It has a magnifying lens and a rechargeable light. You just use your regular camera on your phone no app required

CD0BD216-EA5F-4650-B2D4-DE13604D852F.jpeg

Latest posts

Back