SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

PERCHSLURP802

Reaction score
That tent is nice...its my experience that the zippers usually go first on poorly made models of tent

oldfogey8

Grouch
Reaction score
I received an email about 5 years ago from Mars Hydro asking if I would test one of their LEDs. I accepted and that was the last I heard from them. I did get the benefit of a huge surge in spam after my reply. :mad:

RosterMan

BEWARE EVIL IS HERE, And He Walks Amongst Us All
Reaction score
I received an email about 5 years ago from Mars Hydro asking if I would test one of their LEDs. I accepted and that was the last I heard from them. I did get the benefit of a huge surge in spam after my reply. :mad:
I made the mistake of testing one of Mars Hydro 1st generation 1600 lamps.
Cost me a fortune and half the diodes burnt out 1st grow with room temps under 80degs.
Failed

bigsur51

Reaction score
I got to test some sockets as a kid

F15F6496-A958-4C96-AB76-92CE32DA46C6.jpeg

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I’m trying not to mention any other brand names of lights or any other equipment that SF also sells on this thread since I’m testing the SF lights. Sorry to hear that happened to you tho. 🥰

RosterMan

BEWARE EVIL IS HERE, And He Walks Amongst Us All
Reaction score
I’m trying not to mention any other brand names of lights or any other equipment that SF also sells on this thread since I’m testing the SF lights. Sorry to hear that happened to you tho. 🥰
I would start another thread to late to say that now and go back and clean up all the jokes .

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
When my first son was about 2, I was in the kitchen while he was playing in the living room. I heard a pop, a whizzing sound, a ‘ding’ and my son bawling. He had stuck a fork in a socket and the fork hit a wall about 10 ft away. It gouged the dry wall.
I know that was scary

Latest posts