SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! and those are the SE2000's in a 2' x 4' Tent? How big an area can they actually cover, know what the Specs say, would rather take your word for it! Just ordered my Starter Lights VIVOSUN High Output 4-54W x 4' T-5's (will later use as Side Lighting), but still deciding on LED's. Like the Idea of 4- SF SE1000's (Tent is 5' x 5') for the versatility, but seeing these in action has me rethinking.

BTW, your Girls are Beautiful! are they old enough to date, that one in the middle keeps winking at me!
I would think 2 of these would work nice in a 5x5 tent

WOW! and those are the SE2000's in a 2' x 4' Tent? How big an area can they actually cover, know what the Specs say, would rather take your word for it! Just ordered my Starter Lights VIVOSUN High Output 4-54W x 4' T-5's (will later use as Side Lighting), but still deciding on LED's. Like the Idea of 4- SF SE1000's (Tent is 5' x 5') for the versatility, but seeing these in action has me rethinking.

BTW, your Girls are Beautiful! are they old enough to date, that one in the middle keeps winking at me!
LED's are a no brainer

If I was just getting into it, I'd go LED. I'm not, so I'm stickin' with my MH and HPS.
I thought about it & they more then did the Job before...my partner said "They're growing so fast I hear the Branches shifting positions during the night & can barely keep them watered! but we had built a 8'x8' Grow room in a 12'x12'' Bedroom. As luck would have it, the housing authority sent out a "we will be Painting your home on_______", this was the Projects, so we had to tear it all down & destroy the plants.

Switched to LED lights about 6yrs ago or more after taking a break for 4yrs... got back into it and went LED..

First 2 I bought, cheap, and gave away... dang blurple lights are junk.. I now run a Mars Hydro TS-2000 in a 2 x 2.5 x 6'7" tent... fills the tent.. lol.

My local buddy hesitated for years.. finally put away his 2 1000w hps lights and did this
Ghost cut by Atilla.jpg

Switched to LED lights about 6yrs ago or more after taking a break for 4yrs... got back into it and went LED..

First 2 I bought, cheap, and gave away... dang blurple lights are junk.. I now run a Mars Hydro TS-2000 in a 2 x 2.5 x 6'7" tent... fills the tent.. lol.

My local buddy hesitated for years.. finally put away his 2 1000w hps lights and did this
View attachment 308617

you certainly cannot argue with the results eh

change is hard for some of us senior citizens , when something works we usually do not try and fix it

but yeah , changing from MH and HPS to LED seems to be the right thing to do

Thanks for the Link Brother Now I have YINTATECH, Spider Farmer & VIVOSUN on my List...VIVO has a couple good 2fers right now, with out a doubt I want a versatile setup that can be used together or in separate locations
I'm not saying the light purchased is the go to light, I'm just saying I'm so very happy with it. I could be wrong but I think the industry is reacting to the market and companies are develping lights mush better than before, and the prices are lower than a couple of years ago.

you certainly cannot argue with the results eh

change is hard for some of us senior citizens , when something works we usually do not try and fix it

but yeah , changing from MH and HPS to LED seems to be the right thing to do
Yeah I understand, when I first thought of doing this, was gonna go completely new, wanted to go Hydro, but the more I read the Less attractive that became...namely the cleaning part, I got worn out reading about it! Give me Good Ol' Mother Earth, you don't have to Clean Soil, it's been Professionally Phucked-Up!

I'm not saying the light purchased is the go to light, I'm just saying I'm so very happy with it. I could be wrong but I think the industry is reacting to the market and companies are develping lights mush better than before, and the prices are lower than a couple of years ago.
I remember looking at these 5-6 years ago & pricing was Stupid High, of course MH & HPS were stupid high when I bought them!

I remember looking at these 5-6 years ago & pricing was Stupid High, of course MH & HPS were stupid high when I bought them!
The spider farmer lights are well worth the money. They have sales on occasion and if you shop you can find a pretty good deal on them. This is not my first SpiderFarmer light. I’ve been running one for over a year now thru several grows and am amazed by them still.

Latest posts

Back