SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That tent is nice...its my experience that the zippers usually go first on poorly made models of tent

I received an email about 5 years ago from Mars Hydro asking if I would test one of their LEDs. I accepted and that was the last I heard from them. I did get the benefit of a huge surge in spam after my reply. :mad:

I received an email about 5 years ago from Mars Hydro asking if I would test one of their LEDs. I accepted and that was the last I heard from them. I did get the benefit of a huge surge in spam after my reply. :mad:
I made the mistake of testing one of Mars Hydro 1st generation 1600 lamps.
Cost me a fortune and half the diodes burnt out 1st grow with room temps under 80degs.
Failed

I got to test some sockets as a kid

F15F6496-A958-4C96-AB76-92CE32DA46C6.jpeg

I’m trying not to mention any other brand names of lights or any other equipment that SF also sells on this thread since I’m testing the SF lights. Sorry to hear that happened to you tho. 🥰

I’m trying not to mention any other brand names of lights or any other equipment that SF also sells on this thread since I’m testing the SF lights. Sorry to hear that happened to you tho. 🥰
I would start another thread to late to say that now and go back and clean up all the jokes .

I got to test some sockets as a kid

View attachment 304107
When my first son was about 2, I was in the kitchen while he was playing in the living room. I heard a pop, a whizzing sound, a ‘ding’ and my son bawling. He had stuck a fork in a socket and the fork hit a wall about 10 ft away. It gouged the dry wall.

Latest posts

Back