SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my first son was about 2, I was in the kitchen while he was playing in the living room. I heard a pop, a whizzing sound, a ‘ding’ and my son bawling. He had stuck a fork in a socket and the fork hit a wall about 10 ft away. It gouged the dry wall.
I can remember when I was just a little fella around 3, I found a pair of tweezers and figured they'd fit in the wall socket. Never felt the poke. Mom soccer kicked me across the kitchen floor just as the fuse blew. Thanks, Mom. Miss ya.❤️

I can remember when I was just a little fella around 3, I found a pair of tweezers and figured they'd fit in the wall socket. Never felt the poke. Mom soccer kicked me across the kitchen floor just as the fuse blew. Thanks, Mom. Miss ya.❤️
GOAL.........................................

Got an email that said the new spider farmer light should be here today 😁. I will take some pictures of un packaging when I open it. Decided to put it in my veg tent and try the 7 auto seeds I have. Been studying up on @Carty auto advice pages for help in getting the grow started. Ordered 2 gallon cloth pots and will try to get as close to his soil mix as I can.
still waiting tho for the flower tent to finish up. The last three plants are still close but no cigar so I’ll look at them again today to hopefully see more amber. The tent will get a good sanitizing before putting the three Josie girls in there that are now in the veg tent.
super excited to document the auto grow. I’ve always been curious about autos so this is the perfect opportunity to get a grow under my belt.

Hope everyone is having a swell day 💕

all the best on this new cycle and the new toy , a new cannabis adventure

say , do you have a Josie in flower?
I’m really not sure big. It is still making blooms but I don’t know how much reveg is going on or will it start to make bigger healthier blooms since it’s almost bloom season or I think it is anyway. The plant is a bit over 6’ high and has about 12 long cola sites.

tell me what you think is going on…

I only did an auto once, it was interesting to say the least but myself being an outdoorer even with all the hazards and pests just not what I'm used to . .. but at this latitude I don't need quick and discreet ..

Hope the best in all you desire from it sub.

I’m really not sure big. It is still making blooms but I don’t know how much reveg is going on or will it start to make bigger healthier blooms since it’s almost bloom season or I think it is anyway. The plant is a bit over 6’ high and has about 12 long cola sites.
View attachment 305158

That outdoor plant is looking very nice :)

Look forward to watching work your magic on these autos. I am playing with one right now myself.

View attachment 305158

😁😁😁

whats going on is that lady is stacking on some calyxes and you are gonna end up with some baseball bat sized colas

That outdoor plant is looking very nice :)

Look forward to watching work your magic on these autos. I am playing with one right now myself.
Thanx bbb. Please post any advice on this page you can give or if you see me doing something wrong. I’m gonna try my best with a little help from my friends 😊 I’m still not sure about my outside plants. I have four e and all of them are doing this. One, a dosidos started blooming the week after I put her out. The buds on her are already beefed up to 1-1/2 “ dia but are still building small buds on top. Will be interesting for sure.

😁😁😁

whats going on is that lady is stacking on some calyxes and you are gonna end up with some baseball bat sized colas

Wow, that’s good to hear. My other three are doing the same thing so my hopes are even better now that you said that as I have no idea what to expect after they re vegged. Yay! Now to keep the bugs off of them. So far the Spinasod is doing a good job although every now and then something gets a little nibble of them.

Wow, that’s good to hear. My other three are doing the same thing so my hopes are even better now that you said that as I have no idea what to expect after they re vegged. Yay! Now to keep the bugs off of them. So far the Spinasod is doing a good job although every now and then something gets a little nibble of them.

I will try and take some photos of some of our plants that are budding and stacking so it will give you some kind of idea what cannabis plants looks like at 4300’ elevation at 38 degrees longitudinal on this rock we call Earth

i am guessing that you are at sea level and below the 38th parallel?

Spinosad(after reading bigsur’s recommendation) obliterated the white leafhoppers I was seeing overnight. All I found this morning were done lifeless bugs on a leaf or two here and there. I worry about my bees but I’d rather not have to worry about losing my plants so it is a trade off…

I will try and take some photos of some of our plants that are budding and stacking so it will give you some kind of idea what cannabis plants looks like at 4300’ elevation at 38 degrees longitudinal on this rock we call Earth

i am guessing that you are at sea level and below the 38th parallel?
You know I don’t know stuff like that big…😂. I do believe I’m just under the 38th parallel and am not sure about the sea level thing

Latest posts

Back