SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Subgirl... I have one of those little clip on thangs and once you have some practice with them they work pretty well. Especially for checking trichome heads huh? I like this one better, but the one I really want plugs into your phone and you lay a bud under a small microscope..

Um.. who is dis girl who is simply killing it with her setup.. just beautiful plants sister. Keep up the great work and your just gonna get better and better with each grow. Kudos

Lord God. You mean my fked up old ass has to hold the damn thing that still?😱
Not necessarily... this one came with a cell phone mount as well.

cm01.jpg

cm02.jpg

Hey Subgirl... I have one of those little clip on thangs and once you have some practice with them they work pretty well. Especially for checking trichome heads huh? I like this one better, but the one I really want plugs into your phone and you lay a bud under a small microscope..

Um.. who is dis girl who is simply killing it with her setup.. just beautiful plants sister. Keep up the great work and your just gonna get better and better with each grow. Kudos
She will be running the joint soon

I don't know how i missed this thread until now. Very useful info and funny. I mean first impression was who in their right mind would name a light that grows weed the "Spider Farmer" might as well call it the borg farmer lol but now i think maybe it was intended to shock you with its name to gain attention. They definitely chose the right person to try it out :D SG your work is awesome thank you for sharing it with everyone!

Why ya think I'm kissing up now... hehe. seriously though, your doing a lot better then I did so early on..
very nice
Only because of your sweet auto page and sharing your first time mistakes. I have to say that the autos have really impressed me with their buds. They are either fat and dense or long and dense at least equal to or bigger buds than my normal photos. There are a lot of advantages too for me as I can grow 5 plants comfortably without crowding my 2x4 tent. I have been able to take each plant out for maintenance which I never have that option in photos as they are usually double scrogged and locked into place. I will get a good harvest from this tent which is almost ready too and will be able to add three more strands to my jar choices. I do have photos lined up for the next tent run but will definitely do the autos again after seeing the end product of my first auto grow. Thanx for all your posts. I follow all your garden updates 🥰

We are practicing to be non heathenish due to my granddaughter's behavior in 3rd grade. I was called into the teachers conference along with her parents to hear all the heathenish actions she has been doing lately.
using the F word (telling a kid on the bus I’m gonna f you up)
kicking a kid in the face for singing the ABC song
refusing to get in the bus
escaping her classroom and running up to the second floor into her brothers 5th grade class embarrassing him of course
slapping the male PE teacher in the balls on the playground when he said it was time to go back to class.
I hope this works it’s way out, teachers seem to be all over it just needs follow up at home more. That shit don’t go down at my house…

I need to get to my plants all tied down in the small tent. No room for this set up for me without being more of a pain in the patute
I wish my 4x2 had the same setup as my 4x4. The 4x4 has a zipper section that takes out front,side and back. I have access to 3 of 4 sides, so the "wrap around" door opening helps some.

Bubba

I don't know how i missed this thread until now. Very useful info and funny. I mean first impression was who in their right mind would name a light that grows weed the "Spider Farmer" might as well call it the borg farmer lol but now i think maybe it was intended to shock you with its name to gain attention. They definitely chose the right person to try it out :D SG your work is awesome thank you for sharing it with everyone!
you are so nice to say that 🥰

Their logo is cool tho. Not like a spider mite 🤣
AFCAC3BF-663B-4582-8419-815F28C2ECA2.jpeg

Latest posts

Back