SubGirl’s grow with new Spider Farmer SF-2000 light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it’s been another week since I’ve posted an update. Starting week 5. Everyone is still happy. The flowers are starting to frost up a bit more. Not much more to say except watching them grow for now. No real issues so far (knock on wood). I’m hoping they are gonna beef up a bit more in the next 6 weeks or so. Spider Farmer light is still driving it home for me. Oh yes, still no fungus gnats. That strawberry soil is the jam.
E06EECB4-5831-4CA4-93DF-D8EA5F5CE293.jpeg

Wish I was. My 4 Northern Lightryder Autos didn't produce buds. I'll snap a picture to post as soon as the girl wake up. All that hard work and nothing to show.😟 Threw them on 12/12 like Carty surjected. Giving it two more weeks. Worst thing is I'm down to a1/2 a jar of smoke. It's either buy pot or grow equipment. Soil and perlite and stuff.

Well it’s been another week since I’ve posted an update. Starting week 5. Everyone is still happy. The flowers are starting to frost up a bit more. Not much more to say except watching them grow for now. No real issues so far (knock on wood). I’m hoping they are gonna beef up a bit more in the next 6 weeks or so. Spider Farmer light is still driving it home for me. Oh yes, still no fungus gnats. That strawberry soil is the jam.
View attachment 318615
View attachment 318616

So beautiful SubG. Make my heart hurt. I was so devastated yesterday when I realize my crop flopped. I'm going to keep on trucking. ☺️

Wish I was. My 4 Northern Lightryder Autos didn't produce buds. I'll snap a picture to post as soon as the girl wake up. All that hard work and nothing to show.😟 Threw them on 12/12 like Carty surjected. Giving it two more weeks. Worst thing is I'm down to a1/2 a jar of smoke. It's either buy pot or grow equipment. Soil and perlite and stuff.
They didn’t produce buds? how old are they?

So beautiful SubG. Make my heart hurt. I was so devastated yesterday when I realize my crop flopped. I'm going to keep on trucking. ☺️
Are you sure they are Autos Ness
Did you ever try flipping lights to 12 hrs or lass to see if they Bud
Maybe you were given Reg Seeds

I only grew autos once but I started 24/7 then went to 18/6 once they started blooming. Maybe roster is right and your seeds got mixed up. What kind of environment are they in?

What happened Ness?
The bud just aren"t there. I don't know what happened. Maybe these last two week will become a miracle. Never had this happen before. I'm telling ya the disappointment throw me for a loop. Depress city.

When you snap the picture, do it from the top so we can see what’s going on. We will help you with your next grow. but maybe this one could still be saved.

Are you sure they are Autos Ness
Did you ever try flipping lights to 12 hrs or lass to see if they Bud
Maybe you were given Reg Seeds

Yes, NLA Roster the plants did take a long long time to show sex probably some Sativa in them. I hope I'm crying for nothing.

The bud just aren"t there. I don't know what happened. Maybe these last two week will become a miracle. Never had this happen before. I'm telling ya the disappointment throw me for a loop. Depress city.
Wish my Spare clones were not so giant. Found home for about half of them but I don’t know many inside growers except on here. I could make cuts with them and try and send you some but they are photo period not autos.

When you snap the picture, do it from the top so we can see what’s going on. We will help you with your next grow. but maybe this one could still be saved.

Will do snap from the top. Sub I grow them out Carty way just like you are doing. I'm feeding Humbolts Secret nutes. 1/4 strength. And I have 4000 SF. So I know it's not the lights. Very bright.

Wish my Spare clones were not so giant. Found home for about half of them but I don’t know many inside growers except on here. I could make cuts with them and try and send you some but they are photo period not autos.

Don't worry I'll be starting over in a few wks. First I want to clean and paint fresh coat paint on the walls..

Just got them late last year. This is my first grow with them.

Does the heat get hot inside the tent? I see a lot of sweet, good looking plant that you guy grow in a tent. I have no place for a tent in my house.

It doesn’t get to hot with the LEDs. I manage the heat with my exhaust and fans. I wish I had a room for my garden. Maybe one day I will. It would be nice to walk around my plants and have a bit more head room

Latest posts

Back